Boredom Central

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Boredom Central
Posted: Dec 14, 2014 at 23:20 Quote
Creegz wrote:
The word "racing" is in capitals.

Addressing a specific crowd here.

Speaking of, some kids in a sunfire were trying to race me tonight. Every time they'd try I'd just get outta 5th gear and get a couple lengths on them then go back to cruising speed.

So weird now that I have a car that's actually over 100HP
I'm predicting a cold air intake and a muffler in your future.

Posted: Dec 14, 2014 at 23:45 Quote
trozei wrote:
Creegz wrote:
The word "racing" is in capitals.

Addressing a specific crowd here.

Speaking of, some kids in a sunfire were trying to race me tonight. Every time they'd try I'd just get outta 5th gear and get a couple lengths on them then go back to cruising speed.

So weird now that I have a car that's actually over 100HP
I'm predicting a cold air intake and a muffler in your future.

Hahaha. I'd do it if I was bored and had room/money. But I don't see it being useful in any way haha.

I just found it entertaining that they thought they would just try and race me.

O+
Posted: Dec 14, 2014 at 23:47 Quote
Tonight is going to be a long god damn night. Putting together a whole English project. It's a 6000 word project, pretty much started yesterday, finishing tonight... procrastination at it's finest. I've also been fairly busy, but still.

Posted: Dec 15, 2014 at 5:59 Quote
I feel your pain dude. Just finished a 2400 word report for college now I'm about to start the second and the third should be done tomorrow Madder

Posted: Dec 15, 2014 at 7:49 Quote
Side note- What's going on in sydney?

Posted: Dec 15, 2014 at 8:07 Quote
Not sure if that Isis comment comment serious.

Australia doesn't bend over backwards for everyone'customs like we do here in north america, as a side note, tolerance of other beliefs is pretty low in some areas, sorta like "rednecks" here. Tie that in with someone unstable and you get this.

O+
Posted: Dec 15, 2014 at 9:34 Quote
bryandickson wrote:
Tonight is going to be a long god damn night. Putting together a whole English project. It's a 6000 word project, pretty much started yesterday, finishing tonight... procrastination at it's finest. I've also been fairly busy, but still.
So like an essay?

O+
Posted: Dec 15, 2014 at 10:22 Quote
dkidd wrote:
bryandickson wrote:
So like an essay?
Well...4 essays. But yeah. I'm still in grade 12 English, and for us thats a shit ton, after watching movies for like 2 weeks.

I was up till 4am doing it. Redbull is my friend today.

Posted: Dec 15, 2014 at 10:32 Quote
bryandickson wrote:
dkidd wrote:
bryandickson wrote:
So like an essay?
Well...4 essays. But yeah. I'm still in grade 12 English, and for us thats a shit ton, after watching movies for like 2 weeks.

Hahahaha, just wait until uni, so many all nighters:/

O+
Posted: Dec 15, 2014 at 10:39 Quote
bryandickson wrote:
dkidd wrote:
bryandickson wrote:
So like an essay?

so like a book report?

Posted: Dec 15, 2014 at 10:55 Quote
Creegz wrote:

Australia doesn't bend over backwards for everyone'customs like we do here in north america, as a side note, tolerance of other beliefs is pretty low in some areas, sorta like "rednecks" here. Tie that in with someone unstable and you get this.
Nope. But I did hear they took over a bakery there. Lawl.

Posted: Dec 15, 2014 at 11:06 Quote
bigbrotherbmx wrote:
Creegz wrote:

Nope. But I did hear they took over a bakery there. Lawl.

I wonder what kind of baked goods they have.

Posted: Dec 15, 2014 at 13:34 Quote
Creegz wrote:

I was born and raised in Sydney, not far from where this happened. I've been to that cafe multiple times. Australia is racist as f*ck, but that does not stifle religious expression from spreeing up, as many different religious cliques live in respective suburbs where they can rely on others for protection. This guy was crazy as f*ck and an absolute piece of shit. He was a radical Islamist and ousted from his own community for being bat-shit crazy. He sent offensive and threatening letters to the families of dead Australian soldiers, he was a serial rapist and sexual assault perpetrator. He was arrested, jailed and subsequently released, an absolute failure in the Australian justice system if this f*cking garbage is let through.

Guarantee you the Muslim community will face intense backlash for this.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.036763
Mobile Version of Website