Boredom Central

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Boredom Central
Posted: Aug 9, 2015 at 23:59 Quote
Creegz wrote:
Just for the love of god don't cross the wires haha. You'll make people puke.

Not really but it can mess with you a bit.

infamous brown note?

Posted: Aug 10, 2015 at 0:45 Quote
debonis wrote:
Creegz wrote:

infamous brown note?
I highly doubt he's f*cking around with Danley speakers if he's asking that basic of an audio question.

Posted: Aug 10, 2015 at 10:59 Quote
mr-germany wrote:
debonis wrote:
Creegz wrote:

infamous brown note?
I highly doubt he's f*cking around with Danley speakers if he's asking that basic of an audio question.

Very true.

My friend's an audio engineer, and his teacher decided to mess with everyone and show them what crossing wires on high end speakers can do, and it is known to make people sick because the sound waves get all crossed up. He explained this to me 4 years ago so my understanding is quite rudimentary.

O+
Posted: Aug 10, 2015 at 19:30 Quote
debonis wrote:
Creegz wrote:

infamous brown note?

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/151766/the-brown-noise

O+
Posted: Aug 20, 2015 at 18:21 Quote
So, I'm in PEI for like 10 days or something. So nice here actually! A lot different than BC.

Posted: Aug 20, 2015 at 21:19 Quote
bryandickson wrote:
So, I'm in PEI for like 10 days or something. So nice here actually! A lot different than BC.

Yeah, the people and the environment are different. I grew up in Newfoundland and it's the place I truly love.

Posted: Aug 20, 2015 at 22:14 Quote
bryandickson wrote:

Go ride in the red dirt!

O+
Posted: Aug 21, 2015 at 16:50 Quote
I don't have my bike, nor is there anywhere to ride downhill lol Flat as hell haha. Very nice here though. The ocean is far nicer than back home. Not near as salty, warmer, all that good stuff.

Posted: Aug 21, 2015 at 21:19 Quote
bryandickson wrote:
I don't have my bike, nor is there anywhere to ride downhill lol Flat as hell haha. Very nice here though. The ocean is far nicer than back home. Not near as salty, warmer, all that good stuff.

Also, plastic seaweed!

Posted: Aug 21, 2015 at 21:20 Quote
Riding the red river is better anyways.

Posted: Aug 27, 2015 at 22:59 Quote
Well, apparently they decided to raise my credit limit. I don't know if it's good or bad.Confused

Posted: Aug 28, 2015 at 0:02 Quote
Bronco82 wrote:
Well, apparently they decided to raise my credit limit. I don't know if it's good or bad.Confused

My bank won't stop sending me letters asking if I want a credit increase....I never use the damn thing.

O+
Posted: Sep 1, 2015 at 14:03 Quote
Bronco82 wrote:
If you don't get that letter/call every 18 months it's bad.

Posted: Sep 1, 2015 at 14:20 Quote
dkidd wrote:
Bronco82 wrote:
I haven't missed a payment yet and I plan on keeping it that way. Most of the time I just use it for gas or just small things that are under $50. It's basically there for emergencies.

O+
Posted: Sep 1, 2015 at 14:23 Quote
Bronco82 wrote:
dkidd wrote:
Bronco82 wrote:
I haven't missed a payment yet and I plan on keeping it that way. Most of the time I just use it for gas or just small things that are under $50. It's basically there for emergencies.
You should think about using it as a tool to
a. save money with cashback or points
b. build your credit.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.032623
Mobile Version of Website