Brooklyn Machine Works

PB Forum :: Downhill
Brooklyn Machine Works
O+
Posted: Aug 26, 2013 at 10:20 Quote
Correct...things have slowed down but still moving. Last night on the VMA show Farrell gave a big shout out to Brooklyn machine works. I'll try to keep everyone updated with progress.

Posted: Sep 20, 2013 at 6:56 Quote
ECD212 wrote:
Correct...things have slowed down but still moving. Last night on the VMA show Farrell gave a big shout out to Brooklyn machine works. I'll try to keep everyone updated with progress.
Good deal !! Us loyal followers/riders/huckers/fans will be eagerly waiting !! Cheers !!

Posted: Dec 13, 2013 at 7:01 Quote
Anyone know where you cab get a new bb from my mate needs one of them eccentric things atm he's running wondercups with a euro bb and it's ok but there's no real way to adjust the chain.
Cheers in advance

Posted: Dec 21, 2013 at 12:36 Quote
The website's been updated - HOORAH - http://www.brooklynmachineworks.com/

Posted: Jan 29, 2014 at 0:35 Quote
Looking for forward and middle position dropouts for the Race Link if anyone has them? Thanks.

Posted: Nov 16, 2014 at 12:19 Quote
deadmeat25 wrote:
Looking for forward and middle position dropouts for the Race Link if anyone has them? Thanks.
brooklyn machine works is open new web site

Posted: Apr 5, 2015 at 14:15 Quote
Brooklyn Machine Works R.i.P for downhill frames.. it loook like DR superco is dead too Very Sad

Posted: Apr 21, 2015 at 7:08 Quote
tomac204airshift wrote:
Brooklyn Machine Works R.i.P for downhill frames.. it loook like DR superco is dead too Very Sad
whats going on here

Posted: Apr 22, 2015 at 10:50 Quote
I need to talk to the owner of BMW.... found something he might be interested in. Please contact me, Thanks

Posted: Apr 22, 2015 at 20:43 Quote
RARE-BMW-FOUND wrote:
I need to talk to the owner of BMW.... found something he might be interested in. Please contact me, Thanks

Posted: Apr 23, 2015 at 4:17 Quote
RARE-BMW-FOUND wrote:

i guess wow you found one of the bmw hitman frame? that were stoleing in france a few years ago ???
how did you get it ?

Posted: Apr 23, 2015 at 5:25 Quote
tomac204airshift wrote:
RARE-BMW-FOUND wrote:

i guess wow you found one of the bmw hitman frame? that were stoleing in france a few years ago ???
how did you get it ?

Posted: Apr 27, 2015 at 21:37 Quote
I helped somebody move from their apartment; he gave me 3 bikes that he could not keep in his new space. Apparently awesome bikes, but I don't know one bike from the next. Here is one of the bikes.... I don't have ANY ROOM in my garage to keep this stuff. NO ROOM, i want it out.

I hope this link works. .

http://s1056.photobucket.com/user/avpbike/library/?sort=3&page=1

Posted: May 3, 2015 at 15:44 Quote
Howdy, sent you an email reply, sorry it was late.

Thanks again for seeking original owner/creators. We greatly appreciate it. Curious if you wouldn't mind posting the other two bikes from your apartment moving deal. Perhaps we know those original owners also, in case they were the other two bikes yet unrecovered from that 2006 event. Or you can email them to me if preferred.

Cheers!
t

Posted: Jul 24, 2015 at 8:31 Quote
Well, finally sent the SuperTrucker frame and forks out to Chris and Terry. . ..

I would post a photo, but can't upload one directly from the computer... need to give a URL link.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.037983
Mobile Version of Website