Automotive General discussion.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Automotive General discussion.
Posted: Oct 24, 2014 at 22:33 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
Wich PD rig is that? Looks like 617?
That one there was actually just a double that was under construction in Nisku.

Posted: Oct 24, 2014 at 22:52 Quote
On the deawoo thing. They are shit, so drive them like you would ride a Walmart bike. The throttle body tends to suffer from carbon build up and throws a code and goes into limp mode. Have to replace the throttle body to solve it. As well as the control arms tend to have f*cked up bushes unless they have been replaced. All that said its been a good car for me. No real complaints.

Posted: Oct 25, 2014 at 3:50 Quote
nwthumbs wrote:
On the deawoo thing. They are shit, so drive them like you would ride a Walmart bike. The throttle body tends to suffer from carbon build up and throws a code and goes into limp mode. Have to replace the throttle body to solve it. As well as the control arms tend to have f*cked up bushes unless they have been replaced. All that said its been a good car for me. No real complaints.

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the info

Posted: Oct 25, 2014 at 3:53 Quote
Suzuki should be better quality, right?

I know when Mazda started assembling cars in UK the quality dropped noticably.

Posted: Oct 25, 2014 at 5:27 Quote
naw they are literally all the same car inside and out.

Posted: Oct 25, 2014 at 5:31 Quote
it was same with Mazda, only thing different was the country of production

Posted: Oct 25, 2014 at 5:44 Quote
ok, so Suzuki Swift is also produced in Korea, didn't know that

Posted: Oct 25, 2014 at 9:36 Quote
So I finally got time off work to get my car on the road. For certification I did the brakes so around 300 for parts, and passed etest no problem. Horray for not getting f*cked on this car haha

Posted: Oct 25, 2014 at 13:56 Quote
nwthumbs wrote:

lol drill the bushes bro lol

edit: got a water meth injection kit and valve springs ! stoked

Posted: Oct 25, 2014 at 14:01 Quote
guys any input in O2 sensors the ones on the rodeo went bad, and I know by first hand that bosh ones are a no on dakotas so don't know on this one

Posted: Oct 25, 2014 at 15:06 Quote
Ntk, same company that makes ngk plugs.

Posted: Oct 25, 2014 at 16:59 Quote
No problem.

See? Ask a legitimate question and I'll happily answer lol.

Posted: Oct 26, 2014 at 1:25 Quote
stand-easy wrote:
One man! How do I contact you I have questions. Seeing as you aren't too active on here

me? Drop me a line with your email.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.033939
Mobile Version of Website