Automotive General discussion.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Automotive General discussion.
Posted: Oct 28, 2014 at 21:11 Quote
ritchierich wrote:
expensive toys. I got my axles priced out from my fab shop, and for fully built USED junkyard 44/9" setup im looking at twelve thousand for the pair... f*ck me.
you're getting f*cked hard

Posted: Oct 28, 2014 at 21:13 Quote
Isn't that like twice what you paid for the Jeep in the first place?

Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 3:11 Quote
curtalcorn wrote:
brigand wrote:
what, you have to work in that country of yours???? funny
yeah, but in exchange for working, we get last names that end in more than "vic".

i'm quite sure you stole Jim Carrey.

O+
Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 3:50 Quote
recklessness wrote:
Isn't that like twice what you paid for the Jeep in the first place?

yup

O+
Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 3:50 Quote
curtalcorn wrote:
ritchierich wrote:
expensive toys. I got my axles priced out from my fab shop, and for fully built USED junkyard 44/9" setup im looking at twelve thousand for the pair... f*ck me.
you're getting f*cked hard

what do you recommend?

Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 11:13 Quote
I need dis
Mobile sorry no link

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/4689854278.html

Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 11:34 Quote
Well... it's probably a lot more reliable now.

Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 16:56 Quote
stand-easy wrote:
I need dis
Mobile sorry no link

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/4689854278.html
you need that

Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 6:49 Quote
ritchierich wrote:
mmmyup. ive been pondering whether or not to do it. Add another 1000 for a full steering assembly. Still cheaper than new axles through currie though.

would be such a rad setup. you must do some serious wheelin man. that said Id lke to get some lockers and chromo shafts one day Big Grin maybe a free spin hub kit, i dunno

O+
Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 8:27 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
ritchierich wrote:
mmmyup. ive been pondering whether or not to do it. Add another 1000 for a full steering assembly. Still cheaper than new axles through currie though.

would be such a rad setup. you must do some serious wheelin man. that said Id lke to get some lockers and chromo shafts one day Big Grin maybe a free spin hub kit, i dunno

$12grand still seems like a lot for that though.

Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 9:08 Quote
You could call modfathers, we build a lot of big jeeps

Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 10:10 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
ritchierich wrote:

You don't need chromo shafts, trust me lol. Pretty hard to break a Dana 80.

Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 10:30 Quote
I dont have a dana 80 unfortunately. and I dunno man, boosted launches can break anything.

plus I got alot of mods for the winter, who knows what will break next summer Big Grin

O+
Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 12:33 Quote
bryandickson wrote:
Thepureface wrote:
ritchierich wrote:

$12grand still seems like a lot for that though.

It is expensive as fck but wait until you start looking at options when you get sick of the 30/35 lol.

Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 13:13 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
I dont have a dana 80 unfortunately. and I dunno man, boosted launches can break anything.

plus I got alot of mods for the winter, who knows what will break next summer Big Grin

Dana 70s can take 5-6-700 horse repeatedly, it's been done numerous times. Now, if you're sled pulling.. That's a whole different ball game. I would like to throw a disc Dana 80 underneath my truck, but who knows what time holds for the ol' white slut.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023495
Mobile Version of Website