Thanks for 1500 pages guys.

Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 14:59 Quote
stand-easy wrote:
Thanks for 1500 pages guys.

No, thank you.

O+
Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 15:31 Quote
top-cat wrote:
I feel like this thread will live a short life.

Subbed anyhow.

Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 15:49 Quote
I was gunna qoute that hahaha

O+
Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 15:51 Quote
ritchierich wrote:
bryandickson wrote:
Thepureface wrote:

would be such a rad setup. you must do some serious wheelin man. that said Id lke to get some lockers and chromo shafts one day Big Grin maybe a free spin hub kit, i dunno

$12grand still seems like a lot for that though.

It is expensive as fck but wait until you start looking at options when you get sick of the 30/35 lol.
True haha, I know it's expensive. By the time that comes I'll hopefully be able to do my own fab work, as that is what I'm hoping to do for work. I know a full swap isn't cheap, but it still seems like a lot. Although I'm no expert haha

But the 35 can be swapped out for an 8.25 rear end and it's bolt up I believe. A non c-clip one and that would be much better. 8.8 would be nicer, but it's not a bolt in, requires some mods.

O+
Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 16:04 Quote
bryandickson wrote:
ritchierich wrote:
bryandickson wrote:

$12grand still seems like a lot for that though.

It is expensive as fck but wait until you start looking at options when you get sick of the 30/35 lol.
True haha, I know it's expensive. By the time that comes I'll hopefully be able to do my own fab work, as that is what I'm hoping to do for work. I know a full swap isn't cheap, but it still seems like a lot. Although I'm no expert haha

But the 35 can be swapped out for an 8.25 rear end and it's bolt up I believe. A non c-clip one and that would be much better. 8.8 would be nicer, but it's not a bolt in, requires some mods.

yep and i assume youd need a driveshaft. I would do full 44's or a nine inch rear. We have a set of rubi axles with air lockers for sale on kjiji right now for 1600, its a shame im in school right now haha

O+
Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 16:11 Quote
For the 8.25 I don't think you need a driveshaft. 8.8 I really am not sure.

On a side note, finally starting work! So stoked. So Jeep will be on the road soon, and Jeep parts Smile Shouldn't take too long to have enough money for a lift. About $850 because I'm going Rough Country likely. Rubicon Express would be nice, but too expensive.

Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 16:25 Quote
for my sierra you guys think superchip would be my best option as far as chips go?

Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 16:33 Quote
They shift like shit with em.

Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 16:35 Quote
Sierra's with any chip shift well?

Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 16:36 Quote
Nashmeyer wrote:
for my sierra you guys think superchip would be my best option as far as chips go?
why don't you do some research on Sierra forums instead of asking people who don't own the trucks.....

Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 16:42 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
Well my experience with our work truck 2010 2500 with the 6.0 shifts terribly. Dunno

Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 16:44 Quote
stand-easy wrote:
ajax-ripper wrote:
Well my experience with our work truck 2010 2500 with the 6.0 shifts terribly. Dunno
I've had three different chips in my 01 6.0L everything makes it shifthorribly...

Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 16:48 Quote
Ohhh I thought you were questioning it shifts poorly, my bad haha

Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 16:48 Quote
haro-rider-13 wrote:
Nashmeyer wrote:
why don't you do some research on Sierra forums instead of asking people who don't own the trucks.....
or you can quit being a cumwad and let us speak (as being done before you piped up with your shit).

Yeah, don't bother with a supershit. I haven't heard of any luck. Be nice to your 4l60e, they don't exactly like anything, in stock form.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.026683
Mobile Version of Website