Automotive General discussion.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Automotive General discussion.
O+
Posted: Aug 28, 2015 at 0:52 Quote
ritchierich wrote:
That's why I might buy it, bog it for the fall and put everything into a jeep project. The 60's are wicked axles, with the air lockers they could probably fetch 2g's.

I missed the part about air lockers and such. You need to buy haha. You'd make money on that so easily. Lots of fun too haha. Buy itttt

Posted: Aug 28, 2015 at 3:08 Quote
My father who's owned one or two gas hummers turned down a v10 ram because he was scared of the gas lol

Posted: Aug 28, 2015 at 3:08 Quote
ritchierich wrote:
recklessness wrote:
ritchierich wrote:
literally the ultimate brodozer. Hard to tell in the phot but I am 6,4" and I cannot see in the bed lol. Mid tailgate is up to my head.
You buy now.

I think I'm going to haha. Any buddies of yours wanna buy a clapped out 87? Lol
You should give it to me for parts or as a winter beater.

Posted: Aug 28, 2015 at 11:28 Quote
Cummins with a Dana 60 on 42s would likely mean axle snappage lol. Those V10s are really, really, REAALLY bad on gas and the power level relative to discplacement is rather sickening lol. That being said you couldn't buy the tires for the price, I'd pick it up and re-sell it.

Posted: Aug 28, 2015 at 14:54 Quote
Word. Clapped out 2wd with a 5.2 goes for that much lol.

Call the lady and say give me your best price if I take it today, even though 2k is already cheap lol

O+
Posted: Aug 28, 2015 at 16:00 Quote
She was asking 2500 I said 2 and she said he's lol. Both 60's are trussed. I can't remember what t-case but it's a doubler, 4 linked, I went and saw it in the daylight lol.

O+
Posted: Aug 28, 2015 at 16:01 Quote
recklessness wrote:
ritchierich wrote:
recklessness wrote:

You buy now.

I think I'm going to haha. Any buddies of yours wanna buy a clapped out 87? Lol
You should give it to me for parts or as a winter beater.

Take it lol my neighbors would love you

Posted: Aug 28, 2015 at 18:34 Quote
Vent incoming - I cannot get rid of this stinky heap of shit suburban. It's up for 1100 bucks on craigslist when the same thing but 2wd and slighlty cleaner is up for 3 grand and people are still turning their nose up. I changed a wheel cylinder and made it a f*ckton less of a biological hazard than when I got it for 900 and it's still haunting me from 5000 miles away.

Posted: Aug 28, 2015 at 23:46 Quote
The issue is probably that you're 5000 miles away.

We have scams here that are along the lines of, "yes the vehicle is still for sale, however we have moved over seas after my husband died and that's why we are selling the vehcile so cheap"

Type shit

Posted: Aug 29, 2015 at 2:20 Quote
I never even bring that up, my girlfriend is still over there for a couple of weeks for work so she is handling viewings etc. 3 people have come by to see it and other folk just bark prices without knowing what they're buying

Posted: Aug 30, 2015 at 19:45 Quote
for the grief it is costing you, you shouldve just totally ruined it. burnouts till on rims, who knows roll it over offroading hell even jump it into a pond.

Posted: Aug 30, 2015 at 19:55 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
for the grief it is costing you, you shouldve just totally ruined it. burnouts till on rims, who knows roll it over offroading hell even jump it into a pond.

this! things you would never do on a car!! like doing a BBQ inside it!!

Posted: Aug 30, 2015 at 20:27 Quote
Hi, I am here again to have some opinions about a daily driver car, in my options were mk2/mk4 golf, a4 jetta, focus zx3 and a Ford fiesta , but recently I saw a deal in a Ford mustang 1995 v6 automatic, it runs good, only needs some fresh paint in it, what do you think about the mustang v6?

Posted: Aug 30, 2015 at 20:31 Quote
ehh I would preffer the golf to be honest

Posted: Aug 30, 2015 at 20:42 Quote
Ugly, slow and built horribly cheap. Unless you have spare 5 litre motors lying around then I'd stay away.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.027725
Mobile Version of Website