Automotive General discussion.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Automotive General discussion.
Posted: May 27, 2016 at 15:23 Quote
I'd have to drive 40 mins to get outside jurisdiction for local PD, and then the OPP are collosal c*nts round here and f*ck you more than local PD does soooo....

Posted: May 27, 2016 at 15:26 Quote
I'm never driving in Canada. Sounds like a suck fest.

Posted: May 27, 2016 at 15:33 Quote
Ontario drivers on average are rated as some of the worst in NA as well. (As far as bad driving habbits like not signalling, un-needed brake checking, middle and left lane camping ect)

Posted: May 27, 2016 at 16:06 Quote
trozei wrote:
Wait so you're saying a Passat came factory with privacy glass on the front windows?

Also I haven't been pulled over since the very first day I drove my truck almost three years ago. Now twice in 10 days. I don't even know.
Factory privacy glass

Posted: May 27, 2016 at 18:37 Quote
Ummmmmm I don't see how a car can legally be sold with front privacy glass somewhere that doesn't allow tinted fronts but ok. That's cool though.

Posted: May 27, 2016 at 19:23 Quote
trozei wrote:
Yeah but the tradeoff is that you have to live in the Yukon.

I dig it. No traffic, tons of land to do whatever you want, probably mountains for dirtbiking and most importantly you could find a sick spot for dj and no one would poach it.

My rear end a shop down the street rebuilt for me came apart....after getting it up on the hoist it turns out they didn't have the pinion but torqued down enough.

That's it I refuse to take my pos to any shop except the trans shop lol

Posted: May 27, 2016 at 19:24 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
trozei wrote:
Yeah but the tradeoff is that you have to live in the Yukon.

I dig it. No traffic, tons of land to do whatever you want, probably mountains for dirtbiking and most importantly you could find a sick spot for dj and no one would poach it.

My rear end a shop down the street rebuilt for me came apart....after getting it up on the hoist it turns out they didn't have the pinion nut torqued down enough.

That's it I refuse to take my pos to any shop except the trans shop lol

Posted: May 27, 2016 at 22:16 Quote
trozei wrote:
Ummmmmm I don't see how a car can legally be sold with front privacy glass somewhere that doesn't allow tinted fronts but ok. That's cool though.
Wasn't originally a Canadian car

O+
Posted: May 28, 2016 at 12:40 Quote
I have a hate on for exhaust shops right now. Previous owner on my f350 decided to weld 3" stainless from the headers all the way through the truck. Sounds sexy but it sucks when you have to cut up your exhaust to change a starter...

Posted: May 28, 2016 at 17:53 Quote
You couldn't just remove the exhaust? Mine's mounted with a V band at the front so that way I can just take it off. Most are bolted though.

Posted: May 28, 2016 at 18:00 Quote
trozei wrote:
You couldn't just remove the exhaust? Mine's mounted with a V band at the front so that way I can just take it off. Most are bolted though.
Sounds like it was welded from the header/manifold back. I had a car like that sucked dick

O+
Posted: May 28, 2016 at 19:40 Quote
That is correct. From the heads it is one piece. Headers, x pipe, muffler, and tips are all one piece. The only thing to "unbolt" is the headers from the heads and the exhaust hangers.

Posted: May 28, 2016 at 20:43 Quote
Well that's f*ckin gay

O+
Posted: May 28, 2016 at 21:09 Quote
Ya and a pain in my ass. Oh well, open headers for the win. One thing is for sure, I ran the same setup on my 350 for a while, but the big block ford sounds wayyyyyy nicer.

Posted: May 29, 2016 at 0:02 Quote
I'm not a big fan of the SBC sound. I do love the BBF sound. Never heard one open though.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024834
Mobile Version of Website