Automotive General discussion.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Automotive General discussion.
O+
Posted: Dec 1, 2016 at 18:36 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
Don't you guys own cutoff wheels. Or like a sawzall atleast .

Lmao.

I could never cut my fender... It's so pristine and rust free.

My biggest clearance issue is my shock tower and my compound turbo piping haha

How do you think I cut my fenders Wink Air dremel idea with a cut off disc for me. I forget the proper name so lets go with that lol

Posted: Dec 2, 2016 at 0:03 Quote
Anyone in here owned an is300 or have much experience with them? I think that's my next car to buy.

Posted: Dec 2, 2016 at 7:03 Quote
Friend had one for a while, automatic but was fun

Posted: Dec 2, 2016 at 10:05 Quote
stand-easy wrote:
Anyone in here owned an is300 or have much experience with them? I think that's my next car to buy.

I found it a little underpowered even though it had a bit more hp than my car... in theory anyways. But with a couple minor mods they can be pretty fun.

Posted: Dec 2, 2016 at 10:13 Quote
When I was looking into altezzas the common complaint was how hefty they are.

Posted: Dec 2, 2016 at 10:27 Quote
stand-easy wrote:

Insurance is outrageous here in the states for them. For that reason alone I avoid them.

Posted: Dec 2, 2016 at 10:29 Quote
bordom wrote:

That's why it felt underpowered. They're super heavy. They really need another 75hp or so just to feel right.

Posted: Dec 2, 2016 at 11:17 Quote
EndersShadow wrote:
stand-easy wrote:

Insurance is outrageous here in the states for them. For that reason alone I avoid them.

That may also be due to being a Lexus. Crazy insurance probably comes with most of their vehicles.

Posted: Dec 2, 2016 at 11:19 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:
bordom wrote:

That's why it felt underpowered. They're super heavy. They really need another 75hp or so just to feel right.

Strangely though, I find my Legacy doesn't feel underpowered even being the N/A, still fun as a daily, but I'm sure the LGT feels better. Can't say anything as I haven't driven one.

Posted: Dec 2, 2016 at 11:25 Quote
al9595 wrote:
onemanarmy wrote:
bordom wrote:

Strangely though, I find my Legacy doesn't feel underpowered even being the N/A, still fun as a daily, but I'm sure the LGT feels better. Can't say anything as I haven't driven one.
My AUTOMATIC SOHC N/A EJ20 impreza is powerful enough to be a fun daily.

Posted: Dec 2, 2016 at 11:28 Quote
al9595 wrote:
onemanarmy wrote:
bordom wrote:

Subaru's are strange that way. I've driven quite a few cars with better HP to weight than my wrx but mine still feels better. Not fat and heavy. Not underpowered... though another 50whp would be just about right.

Honestly...my car with my summer alignment is probably too much for most folks to drive. LOL!

Posted: Dec 2, 2016 at 12:21 Quote
Power is irrelevant when it's an ls powered car lol

Posted: Dec 2, 2016 at 12:51 Quote
It would end up in the 600whp range

Posted: Dec 2, 2016 at 13:00 Quote
stand-easy wrote:
It would end up in the 600whp range

plenty. LOL!

Posted: Dec 2, 2016 at 13:28 Quote
Sc300s seem way cooler to me than the is300 but that's entirely based on looks.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.029128
Mobile Version of Website