Posted: Sep 14, 2014 at 12:01 Quote
bmxlad98 wrote:
Finally got it how i want it,
No hate please.
Its finaly done perfect bmx

Nice...10

Posted: Sep 14, 2014 at 13:29 Quote
Agreed, that's tight.

All black with chrome. Funny you mention that Kieran, I just ordered some chrome bars for my Solid.

Posted: Sep 14, 2014 at 15:22 Quote
doughnutSpaghetti wrote:
Agreed, that's tight.

All black with chrome. Funny you mention that Kieran, I just ordered some chrome bars for my Solid.
It's just the best colours ever haha. Chase Hawk's black bike with chrome bars looked amazing.

O+
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 at 15:36 Quote
bmxlad98 wrote:
No hate please.
5.5/10

no hate.

Wink

Posted: Sep 14, 2014 at 15:38 Quote
On my phone, can someone post my bike please and thank you

Posted: Sep 14, 2014 at 16:09 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:
Best feeling bike I ve ever owned BSD WZA V3 20.85 BSD Giraffic bars 9 Demolition Concorde V3 forks United FL stem soon to be a Mutiny lifted Random BSD Ghetto top cap Odyssey Headset Duo Corey Martinez grips Vocal Valentine black chrome cranks 175 Some 25t sprocket Salt Plus BB off a complete lel Cult Plastic Pedals Metal Seatpost Federal Royale Mid seat Gsport Ratchet laced to a Proper Microlite rim Simple female hub laced to a Proper Microlite rim United Direct 2.30 tan front ANML TWW 2.0 tan rear BSD crack pipe pegs Gsport Gland guards yet to be fitted That s about it. Best bike I ve ever had. Feels rad for manny s and has a perfect stand over Tt length. Brakeless lyf.
rate for this dude bike

Posted: Sep 14, 2014 at 16:42 Quote
goldenugets wrote:
Kieran-Young wrote:
Best feeling bike I ve ever owned BSD WZA V3 20.85 BSD Giraffic bars 9 Demolition Concorde V3 forks United FL stem soon to be a Mutiny lifted Random BSD Ghetto top cap Odyssey Headset Duo Corey Martinez grips Vocal Valentine black chrome cranks 175 Some 25t sprocket Salt Plus BB off a complete lel Cult Plastic Pedals Metal Seatpost Federal Royale Mid seat Gsport Ratchet laced to a Proper Microlite rim Simple female hub laced to a Proper Microlite rim United Direct 2.30 tan front ANML TWW 2.0 tan rear BSD crack pipe pegs Gsport Gland guards yet to be fitted That s about it. Best bike I ve ever had. Feels rad for manny s and has a perfect stand over Tt length. Brakeless lyf.
rate for this dude bike
I'd say 5/10 but I feel it's unfair. I like it a whole lot but it goes against all I stand for.

Posted: Sep 14, 2014 at 19:06 Quote
on the whole color thing, when i built the orphan, i was originally gonna go all black and chrome, but then decided to throw green in there to break it up. Then switched out the seat to the Camo Sexton, and the tan odi's.Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee166/meangrean/camoorphan_zpsc788e942.jpg

Posted: Sep 14, 2014 at 19:08 Quote
goldenugets wrote:
Kieran-Young wrote:
rate for this dude bike
I'd say around a 6, i like it but feel the white wheels and the tan walls really fight each other

Posted: Sep 14, 2014 at 19:09 Quote
mozzin wrote:
New tyres and pegs
Bike at the moment
not a fan of those tires, but they work really well on that set up 8/10

Posted: Sep 14, 2014 at 19:11 Quote
bmxlad98 wrote:
No hate please.

9, 10 with chrome wheels!!

Posted: Sep 15, 2014 at 6:23 Quote
zx12rider wrote:
on the whole color thing, when i built the orphan, i was originally gonna go all black and chrome, but then decided to throw green in there to break it up. Then switched out the seat to the Camo Sexton, and the tan odi's.Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee166/meangrean/camoorphan_zpsc788e942.jpg

Such a badass build man, but you already know that haha!

Posted: Sep 15, 2014 at 7:33 Quote
I'd give Kieran an 8, the blue Federal a 10 and last one a 7. They all look sick!

Posted: Sep 15, 2014 at 8:51 Quote
I need new tyres soon but I have like no money haha

Posted: Sep 15, 2014 at 9:16 Quote
Kinda unrelated, but what shop's do you guys buy your parts from? I've been using crc but just wondering if there's any other places people use?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023123
Mobile Version of Website