#sarcasm
8.5/10 looks rugged as hell, I like it!

Posted: May 29, 2015 at 9:21 Quote
bigbrotherbmx wrote:
shoefanu wrote:
old bike ae m8

My ooooooooooold bike.
10/10
6/10 i say those are all generic. Black and brown are classy and always go well.
Black and brown is the most common color of bike now a days.. I mean it looks good but it's so over done.

Posted: May 29, 2015 at 20:40 Quote
oostivinater1994 wrote:
bigbrotherbmx wrote:
shoefanu wrote:
old bike ae m8

My ooooooooooold bike.
10/10
6/10 i say those are all generic. Black and brown are classy and always go well.
Black and brown is the most common color of bike now a days.. I mean it looks good but it's so over done.
You realise it's red right?

Posted: May 30, 2015 at 5:32 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:
oostivinater1994 wrote:
bigbrotherbmx wrote:

10/10
I thought he was talking about grunders bike

Posted: May 30, 2015 at 5:37 Quote
oostivinater1994 wrote:
Kieran-Young wrote:
oostivinater1994 wrote:

I dunno I wasn't paying attention.

Black everything with a light brown seat looks classy as hell. It may be over done but that's because it actually looks good.

Posted: May 30, 2015 at 5:38 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:
oostivinater1994 wrote:
Kieran-Young wrote:

I dunno I wasn't paying attention.

Black everything with a light brown seat looks classy as hell. It may be over done but that's because it actually looks good.
I didn't say I didn't like just that it's overdone lol I'm just one to try and stick out from the crowd a little bit

Posted: May 30, 2015 at 5:44 Quote
Yeah I wasn't saying anything against you haha.

I mean I'd say I don't but like c'mon.. I've got a f*cking red seat/bars and white wheels on black. That's uncoordinated as shit.

Posted: May 30, 2015 at 5:45 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:

I mean I'd say I don't but like c'mon.. I've got a f*cking red seat/bars and white wheels on black. That's uncoordinated as shit.
And it looks sweet:P

Posted: May 30, 2015 at 5:46 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:

That's my problem, I buy shit that's on sale and say I'm gonna paint it when in reality i just leave it on and it looks f*cking atrocious.

mayB blue frame and some other parts w/ black everything and white walls? (seeing as black/brown is overdone)

Posted: May 30, 2015 at 5:46 Quote
oostivinater1994 wrote:
Kieran-Young wrote:

Thanks man.

Swapping my red seat for a blue one soon, not really into the whole thin seat business.

Posted: May 30, 2015 at 5:47 Quote
GrunderS wrote:
Kieran-Young wrote:

That's my problem, I buy shit that's on sale and say I'm gonna paint it when in reality i just leave it on and it looks f*cking atrocious.

mayB blue frame and some other parts w/ black everything and white walls? (seeing as black/brown is overdone)
I rode around with white forks on an all black bike with a brake worn white rim most of last year hahahaha.

Well I say most, but it was really only like five months tops

Posted: May 30, 2015 at 9:14 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:
oostivinater1994 wrote:
Kieran-Young wrote:

Thanks man.

Swapping my red seat for a blue one soon, not really into the whole thin seat business.
Yeah fat seats the way to go

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.021884
Mobile Version of Website