Post Your Favorite Pictures Of Yourself Riding

PB Forum :: Biking Photos
Post Your Favorite Pictures Of Yourself Riding
Posted: Dec 1, 2013 at 19:27 Quote
2nd race of the mtb race season here in Bermuda.

This was taken just after exiting an 18th century building (Casemate's in dockyard)

Part of the Xc race here in Bermuda.

Posted: Jan 5, 2014 at 15:25 Quote
A few from qually in a race a few months ago. I've got a hell lot more pictures too though.

photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Jan 7, 2014 at 12:28 Quote
Got the Mrs to take em, selected/edited myself:

photo

photo

photo

photo

A small lip on the Leckhampton DH trail

Posted: Jan 14, 2014 at 18:26 Quote
The shot jumping through fire is pretty bad ass hahaha

photo

Posted: Jan 15, 2014 at 10:46 Quote
Pasteldepapa, where's that picture taken? Nice forest! Where I usually ride the terrain is pretty barren and dry, except for a few areas.

Posted: Jan 16, 2014 at 5:31 Quote
szot123 wrote:
Pasteldepapa, where's that picture taken? Nice forest! Where I usually ride the terrain is pretty barren and dry, except for a few areas.

In concepcion, cerro caracol. It's a nice place to ride all mountain bikes and there's a couple of spots where you can have a lot of fun on a DH bike, but mostly it's funner to ride a smaller bike in my opinion. In santiago you have a lot of fun places to ride though! but you're right they're all barren and dry and desert like, but still a lot of fun!

Posted: Jan 17, 2014 at 7:50 Quote
Yup, but there's a few micro climate areas in some hills here that have a bit of forest-like features. Are you racing the Commencal Enduro race this weekend in Chillán? You're quite close by!

Posted: Jan 19, 2014 at 19:01 Quote
szot123 wrote:
Yup, but there's a few micro climate areas in some hills here that have a bit of forest-like features. Are you racing the Commencal Enduro race this weekend in Chillán? You're quite close by!

unfortunately I couldn't go, but it's all good I plan on going to the EWS round! haha that one should be fun

got a couple more pics taken by a photog friend, you can check out more of his work on here www.camilohernandezv.com

Pictures by Camilo Hernandez http www.camilohernandezv.com
Pictures by Camilo Hernandez http www.camilohernandezv.com

There's a couple more pictures on my profile, but these are my favorites!

Posted: Jan 19, 2014 at 19:19 Quote
I want to go so badly too! Frown It sucks not having an enduro bike. Hopefully some friend might lend me a double suspension xc or all mountain bike so I can go race.

EDIT: Woooow! That's a beautiful forest dude! The pictures are amazing. I'm going to race in Talca on the 1st and 2nd of February. I hope the course there is as nice as the one there in Concepción! So far Angol is the best and beautifulest downhill track I've gone to.

Posted: Jan 19, 2014 at 19:25 Quote
szot123 wrote:
I want to go so badly too! Frown It sucks not having an enduro bike. Hopefully some friend might lend me a double suspension xc or all mountain bike so I can go race.

Just sign up and let the rest sort itself out! hahaha

anyways people should go back to posting pictures of theirselves haha

Posted: Jan 19, 2014 at 19:40 Quote
Salute

A few from my last race, Open Shimano LATAM in Nevados de Chillán.

photo
photo
photo
photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023583
Mobile Version of Website