Do you lose your enthusiasm for riding?

PB Forum :: Observed Biketrials
Do you lose your enthusiasm for riding?
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 4, 2008 at 17:05 Quote
Kami wrote:
guss78 wrote:
dudes who complained when you sell them a perfect condition $200 part for $40 cause they thought you were ripping them off
I wasn't going to bring it up, but you screwed me on that mod you sold me. After one ride, I still can't do the things I see Ryan Leech doing on youtube. Therefore, it must be a defective bike... Thumbs Down Big Grin

You got a Monty, so you should be riding like Cesar Canas? If you want to ride like Ryan, you need them white shockers Moon

Posted: Jan 4, 2008 at 20:33 Quote
And long hair and you gotta talk like this "Man... its all about the crux, you know. man, like ...the crux is it, its the line man... Its the crux, its your... goal,...man"

Posted: Jan 4, 2008 at 20:36 Quote
never

and even if i do 1 short vid and im crazy for riding again

Mod
Posted: Jan 4, 2008 at 21:12 Quote
chronic-poker wrote:
And long hair and you gotta talk like this "Man... its all about the crux, you know. man, like ...the crux is it, its the line man... Its the crux, its your... goal,...man"
ha Smile

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 2:57 Quote
Kami wrote:
chronic-poker wrote:
ha Smile

biking.................need................food..........biking.......sleep.............biking........girl.biking.biking....ughhh

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 at 18:13 Quote
chronic-poker wrote:

.. its just the progression of getting out there and riding and progressing the progression on a bike

thats what its all about

lol

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 at 19:21 Quote
The biggest dampener on my riding are asswipes who make fun of me. It usually doesn't get to me, but still. People who can't stand anything unique and want to stop you doing the thing you love.

Riding with others is important but not essential. I ride most of the time alone.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010945
Mobile Version of Website