Stumpy fsr evo 26

PB Forum :: Specialized
Stumpy fsr evo 26
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 2, 2012 at 11:24 Quote
Just heard from my LBS that my new Stumpy Comp Evo will now be delayed until end of November.Cry It was due early October.

Anyone else waiting for one of these?

Posted: Dec 12, 2012 at 17:32 Quote
When did you end up getting it? Did they tell you that it was back ordered because so many people wanted it?? I'm wondering because I ordered the 13 Specialized p.3 and its back ordered with an expected shipping date at the end of January.

Posted: Dec 13, 2012 at 5:15 Quote
My Stumpy Evo was ordered in September.

My LBS has contacted Specialized UK and the new date is now end of Jan for arrival with Spesh uk. Should get it early Feb. Hopefully!!
Big Grin
Looks like the demand will outstrip the supply again in the UK this year and haven't seen one at any of the places I have ridden at throughout the year.

Will just have to ride my 04 Enduro for a little longer, no bad thing though.

Posted: Dec 13, 2012 at 8:04 Quote
Oh wow, thats quite the wait...hopefully I don't have to wait until like april for mine....I'll be pissed! Thanks for responding though, and have fun on your new bike once you get it!

Posted: Dec 13, 2012 at 11:58 Quote
How strange is this. Just had a call from my local spesh dealer this afternoon and my bike is in!! Picking it up Saturday Big Grin Early Christmas present -- Sweet. I thought he was calling me to say that it had been delayed again.

Will be taking it for a blast with a couple of my mates at the weekend.

Hope you don't have to wait too long for yours.

Posted: Dec 13, 2012 at 20:58 Quote
Nice dude! Have fun shredding, and I hope I don't have to wait long as well!Big Grin

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009924
Mobile Version of Website