How do you guys like your demo 8s?

PB Forum :: Specialized
How do you guys like your demo 8s?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 27, 2012 at 22:18 Quote
I was wondering before i buy one, what the thing you hated most about the demo, also what parts seem to be the most common to brake? Thanks!
Also, my other option is the kona operator, I know a lot of people hate the kona, but they never say why, so if your a kona hater, why do you hate there bikes?

Posted: Oct 28, 2012 at 19:35 Quote
I have a 2012 demo... The headset creaks more than my past bikes, and makes a bit more chain noise due to the tight spacing of the rear end.... This is almost not noticable due to the overwhelming performance of the bike. Jumps without effort and corners better than i can... I can say w confidence that u wont be dissapointed w the demo

Posted: Oct 29, 2012 at 11:24 Quote
Also loved my 2012 demo , I do agree about the headset comment . As for people hating on kona dh and fr bikes its cause the frames fail a good amount on the down tubes . Do your self a fav go buy a demo !

Posted: Oct 29, 2012 at 14:26 Quote
jbodington wrote:
Also loved my 2012 demo , I do agree about the headset comment . As for people hating on kona dh and fr bikes its cause the frames fail a good amount on the down tubes . Do your self a fav go buy a demo !
Does the bottom bracket seem to bother you at all?

Posted: Oct 29, 2012 at 15:04 Quote
Are you referring to the height of the BB ? If so no it was fine I never hit it , I will say keep your pedals level cause a few times I got snagged

Posted: Oct 29, 2012 at 19:57 Quote
jbodington wrote:
Are you referring to the height of the BB ? If so no it was fine I never hit it , I will say keep your pedals level cause a few times I got snagged
alright, thanks for the tips

Posted: Nov 23, 2012 at 14:41 Quote
ive got an 2006 demo 8 its heavy but awesome bike to ride never had any problems at all

Posted: Dec 9, 2012 at 4:45 Quote
I've got à Kona stinky07 and à demo807 they are verry different. THE demo is à better bike overall.

Posted: Jan 18, 2013 at 19:26 Quote
If you haven't gotten your self a demo go get one. Its the best dh bike ive ever had. Very few problems with it beside blowing up wheels but thats more my fault

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011385
Mobile Version of Website