SNOWBOARDERS, general discussion

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
SNOWBOARDERS, general discussion
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 30, 2007 at 16:30 Quote
just a thread for ppl who love to snowboard as much as they love to bike. tricks, hills, boards, anything

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 at 16:35 Quote
I love to board, I just started last year. Only gone to the mountain once. But I can pull tricks off on my jumps I make at my house.

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 at 16:37 Quote
man i love any kind of extreem sport!!

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 at 16:42 Quote
snowboarding rapes biking alive. mostly because more ladies board and i think ur a lot more free on the snow.. and im better at it. ive got all new gear this year

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 at 16:52 Quote
Snowboarding is my favorite sport. BMXing is second, and everything comes next.

I purchased three 2008 buyers guide (Transworld Snowboarding, Snowboarding Canada, and Burton) and I'm planning on getting a Burton Bullet.

Snowboardin's gonna be so wicked this year. I'm building a sweet set up in my backyard (Roof drops, grinds, step-down) and ohhh man, I'm so stoked. I'm heading up to whistler and Silver Star resort with acouple of my friends and we're gonna shred the place up.

I CAN'T FRICKEN' WAIT!
(Thanks a lot, you made me more stoked than ever Razz )

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 at 16:59 Quote
dirtjumpingjumper wrote:
Snowboarding is my favorite sport. BMXing is second, and everything comes next.

I purchased three 2008 buyers guide (Transworld Snowboarding, Snowboarding Canada, and Burton) and I'm planning on getting a Burton Bullet.

Snowboardin's gonna be so wicked this year. I'm building a sweet set up in my backyard (Roof drops, grinds, step-down) and ohhh man, I'm so stoked. I'm heading up to whistler and Silver Star resort with acouple of my friends and we're gonna shred the place up.

I CAN'T FRICKEN' WAIT!
(Thanks a lot, you made me more stoked than ever Razz )

Man if you paid for the Burton catologe that you just got ripped off so bad, but anyways I got a Burtan Dom and im looking at getting some purple missions to replace my claped out customs. Its kinda wierd though cause im not as pumped to snowboard this year as I usualy am but im sure that will change when we got the first snowfall.

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 at 17:03 Quote
The burton catologue is free.

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 at 17:07 Quote
Oh yeah.

*Purchased two, got one from a store.

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 at 17:43 Quote
im getteing rid of my burton bullet this year getting a rome arttifact and co2 bindings, also this year im going for 360 cad bacon's and nose grab 720's

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 at 17:49 Quote
Does anyone ride alpine boardsConfused

O+ FL
Posted: Sep 30, 2007 at 17:51 Quote
ok, i don't board...i ski...but have huge amounts of respect for it and definately draw influence from it. i can't wait for the season to start.

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 at 17:56 Quote
snowboarding is sweet but nothing beats snow biking

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 at 18:05 Quote
stoner27 wrote:
snowboarding rapes biking alive. mostly because more ladies board and i think ur a lot more free on the snow.. and im better at it. ive got all new gear this year

i know ill get yelled at for posting this but imo biking is much more free, you can bike on hills on flat ground in the city in the country you can bike 3 seasons a year (4 if youre really determined) while snowboarding youre dependant on a ski hill and good conditions which can only be found for one season in most countries.

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 at 18:11 Quote
blackpantherparty wrote:
stoner27 wrote:

i know ill get yelled at for posting this but imo biking is much more free, you can bike on hills on flat ground in the city in the country you can bike 3 seasons a year (4 if youre really determined) while snowboarding youre dependant on a ski hill and good conditions which can only be found for one season in most countries.

yes but the possiblitys of tricks never end where as on bike you need somthing to ride and depnded on one spot

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 at 18:48 Quote
if anything there is more possibilities because you can get off your bike in air. correct me if im wrong but the only snowboard tricks are spins grabs flips and grinds

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010675
Mobile Version of Website