Demo 8 colours

PB Forum :: Specialized
Demo 8 colours
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 22, 2012 at 8:59 Quote
Hi,
I was looking at 2012 demo 8s in the uk, I can only see the red white and black ones. Can anyone advise me if the flo red, yellow and black is ltd edition or just not available in the uk. Didnt wanna start shopping until i was close to having the money and now it looks like i cant get the colour scheme i wanted. Doh!!!!

cheers

Posted: Nov 24, 2012 at 14:47 Quote
I was also doubtful about the red/black colour scheme, however I have (after 6 months) grown to love it. It's kinda understated. My buddies have the demo's with the louder colours and I'm sure I wouldn't swop. The '13 demos are a lot different. Just get what's available and ride. you won't be disappointed!

Posted: Nov 24, 2012 at 14:50 Quote
MrTiff wrote:
Hi,
I was looking at 2012 demo 8s in the uk, I can only see the red white and black ones. Can anyone advise me if the flo red, yellow and black is ltd edition or just not available in the uk. Didnt wanna start shopping until i was close to having the money and now it looks like i cant get the colour scheme i wanted. Doh!!!!

cheers

Posted: Nov 24, 2012 at 14:52 Quote
You cAn still get the 1012 troy lee ltd edition. Try Don Skene in Cardiff.

Posted: Nov 25, 2012 at 6:06 Quote
Cheers guys. Seeing as the 2011 and 12 frames are the same I might try and pick up a good second hand one so it leaves me with more ££££ for parts.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010350
Mobile Version of Website