MTBFreeride simulator

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
MTBFreeride simulator
Posted: Jun 6, 2013 at 0:42 Quote
You should take this to indiegogo or kickstarter or something, Theres really some awesome potential in new maps/different bikes etc that you could get heaps of different funding and really not that much competition.
You'd have my pledge and you could probs make a fair bit of money to fund!

Posted: Jun 7, 2013 at 18:19 Quote
Successfully landed a whip, backflip, and frontflip today! No clue on how to 360... Razz

Posted: Jun 7, 2013 at 19:27 Quote
SethMTB wrote:
Successfully landed a whip, backflip, and frontflip today! No clue on how to 360... Razz

I can get 3's on and off. You need to press A, S and left arrow or SD and right arrow. You also need to figure out the right balance so you don't end up just whipping or backfipping. Also I find the best way to do a whip is to hold A and left arrow or D and right arrow just in case you haven't tried that Big Grin

Posted: Jun 7, 2013 at 19:33 Quote
CretinBC wrote:
SethMTB wrote:

I can get 3's on and off. You need to press A, S and left arrow or SD and right arrow. You also need to figure out the right balance so you don't end up just whipping or backfipping. Also I find the best way to do a whip is to hold A and left arrow or D and right arrow just in case you haven't tried that Big Grin
Yeah that's exactly how I whip too, you can tweak it out if you and W in the beginning of the whip and S in the end.

About to go try a 360 now Big Grin

EDIT: Woot! I landed it! I also landed a quadruple backflip Wink

Posted: Jun 7, 2013 at 19:41 Quote
wrote:
SethMTB wrote:
Yeah that's exactly how I whip too, you can tweak it out if you and W in the beginning of the whip and S in the end.

About to go try a 360 now Big Grin
Haha, just managed to somehow land a 180 down the dirt jumps XD

Posted: Jun 7, 2013 at 19:48 Quote
I am having troubles downloading it and running it. could you guys help me out. What program are you running it on.

Posted: Jun 7, 2013 at 20:02 Quote
Views: 333    Faves: 0    Comments: 1

I made a video of me doing the easiest way down yesterday, sorry for the bad quality... It's like 7 frames per second XP

EDIT: ^I'm on a mac. All I did was download and start playing.... I don't know what the problem would be.

Also, I think we should name the trails, just for fun, I vote that the far right one going down the cliff side be call 'Ubergnar'

EDIT 2: Alright, I officially declare myself obsessed with this game... I made a map of some, but not all, of the trails because I have that kind of free time.

Posted: Jun 9, 2013 at 19:55 Quote
there needs a to be a way to lean back/forward on .35 as it makes jumps way to hard and is unrealistic without it.

Posted: Jun 9, 2013 at 20:53 Quote
There is. "W" and "S"

Posted: Jun 9, 2013 at 21:03 Quote
sorry i meant while in the air.

Posted: Jun 9, 2013 at 21:20 Quote
Kasing-Kyle wrote:
The whole point is that you can't on the update, thats why its a separate update so you can play 0.3 if you want instead. He explained that he wants to make the conservation of momentum in the simulator realistic as the real world, its only the start though Smile

Posted: Jun 9, 2013 at 21:28 Quote
aldovisini wrote:
Kasing-Kyle wrote:
The whole point is that you can't on the update, thats why its a separate update so you can play 0.3 if you want instead. He explained that he wants to make the conservation of momentum in the simulator realistic as the real world, its only the start though Smile
i get the point of it i was just saying that to make it realistic you should have a small amount of movment ( not as much as there is in 0.3 )

Posted: Jun 9, 2013 at 21:30 Quote
I am loving the game so far. Its one of the most realistic mtb games out there. I really hope you can change up bikes and tuning settings.

Posted: Jun 9, 2013 at 23:30 Quote
Allgood, Thought you didn't see sorry haha.
Okay playing around with the Menu settings (Top left) you can make it steerable in mid air by selecting the half-mod, also playing around with the spring rate and damping is an awesome add-on!!! So much fun to be able to slide to the correct setting for the run!

Posted: May 4, 2014 at 18:27 Quote
how do you veiw a replay?

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2014. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv15 0.017563
Mobile Version of Website