Bike light for road riders. Interested?

PB Forum :: 29ers
Bike light for road riders. Interested?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 8, 2012 at 13:05 Quote
Hey,

I'm new here! My name's Liam and I'm a sixth form student at the moment in Skipton, near Leeds.

Basically, I'm hoping to study design at uni, and as a part of my A Level coursework, I'm hoping to work on the design of the traditional bike light in order to create something a bit different. My plan is to create something that looks great in addition to working really well.

Basically, I was wondering if anyone's interested in helping me out. I've identified 2 main markets: road riders in big cities as well as people who do a bit of mountain biking after dark. My plan's to try and find a middle ground between these 2 markets in order to make something to interests as many people as possible.

I'll post about my progress, but I was wondering if people could help at all? I'll look to post a little survey over the next few days if anyone's interested. For now, feel free to post any ideas you have RE how existing products could be improved.

I'll also be after a couple of people to test products at a later stage, so there could be freebies in it for you!

Thanks in advance for any help

Posted: Dec 8, 2012 at 14:03 Quote
Here's the link to a quick survey, it should only take a couple of minutes and any input would be much appreciated!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3PYJHYX

Cheers!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.050987
Mobile Version of Website