EVIL Undead

PB Forum :: Downhill
EVIL Undead
Posted: Nov 17, 2015 at 2:02 Quote
Kaitrey wrote:
The fox float x2 fits, but only with the reservoir at the top. /
New X2. Couldn t fit the other way...

Got mine! Unfortunately still recovering from a wrist injury Frown Cant wait to try this!

How much volume spacers did you fit?

Evil Undead - Fox Float X2

Posted: Nov 18, 2015 at 5:01 Quote
I never changed from what came stock. I get full travel with no bottoming out.

Posted: Nov 18, 2015 at 6:29 Quote
How often do you guys strip your bikes to give a good Thorough clean, I do it twice or three times a year mind you that's not a bearing change, that I do once a year depending on how they feel.

Posted: Nov 20, 2015 at 9:34 Quote
thedad71 wrote:
NoiNPO wrote:
People´s experience with the BOS Void on the Undead?
Have some folks say that you need to run a lot of sag for BOS shocks to work, and i normally prefer something below 30%...
I had one on my 2013 Undead. started with 30% but eventually went to about 35% to get more travel more of the time.

Cool, just got mine, I can´t really get to the air valve, to pump it up right for me, and i don´t really feel like taking the shock of every time i want to change pressure.

Posted: Nov 21, 2015 at 6:36 Quote
I see Polcsters bike made it to Taxco so he didn't have to borrow his friends Demo again. Damn airlines.

photo

Posted: Nov 21, 2015 at 9:22 Quote
I wonder what Evil will replace his undead with?

Posted: Nov 23, 2015 at 6:13 Quote
Need to get the dogbone hardware for my undead, but it's been impossible to get it

Anyone knows if the dogbones of the "the following" are compatible with the undead ?

At least in photos looks similar although it's a two pieces dogbone/one bolt in the following v/s a one piece dogbone/bolt-nut in the undead...

Anyone has any info?

Posted: Nov 24, 2015 at 6:24 Quote
Silverfish should have parts, well did the last time I checked

Edit just seen your from chile sorry

Posted: Nov 24, 2015 at 7:05 Quote
OoB4K3RoO wrote:
Silverfish should have parts, well did the last time I checked

Edit just seen your from chile sorry

I tried contacting them, but they were out of stock of hardware spares... So I'm trying to find a different source

And it's crazy expensive by the way !!

Posted: Nov 24, 2015 at 7:33 Quote
I bought the last of Silverfishs spares a while back because i knew they were going to be hard to get in the future.
Evil service coming up

Posted: Nov 24, 2015 at 8:53 Quote
There's nothing left spares wise. They've changed factories and apparently they have no access to anything. That's from Evil themselves.

O+
Posted: Nov 24, 2015 at 12:01 Quote
aminal wrote:
There's nothing left spares wise. They've changed factories and apparently they have no access to anything. That's from Evil themselves.

Well shit.

I mean god forbid you get your new factory to make some warranty parts.

Posted: Nov 24, 2015 at 23:55 Quote
I know right!

Especially when the "new" hardware on the Following and the Insurgent look pretty bloody similar........

Seems dodgey to me.
Would've thought there was some form of legal obligation to having wearing parts available for a certain amount of time.

Posted: Nov 25, 2015 at 11:01 Quote
I've been getting fobbed off by evil after having the rear triangle cracks appear, a lot of people say that the customer service was amazing and that a new style rear triangle that stopped the problem was sent out fast, all they say to me is don't worry just keep riding it !!!!! its less than 1 year old and still within the warranty.
evil by name evil by nature its looking like

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.103432
Mobile Version of Website