New to trail ridding

PB Forum :: Beginners
New to trail ridding
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 14, 2013 at 15:08 Quote
Hi all... I’m just now breaking out into riding, and I’m looking for as much info as I can get for trail riding in the Colorado Springs area. I’ve been to a couple locations and I’m looking for more. I just bought a Giant revel 2 and I want to break it in without killing myself… any help would be great. Thanks

Posted: Apr 15, 2013 at 7:12 Quote
When in traveling to new places I hit the local bike shops to find trail. Ask them if they have a group ride that you can join. Then network with the guys there, there is always someone willing to show you trails in the area. Also there are quite a few websites the you can go to. Just go to your search engine and search mountain bike trail in your area. Hope that helps.

Posted: Apr 28, 2013 at 12:25 Quote
Thanks bro... it did help I went to Colorado Cyclist to get more info, they hooked me up thanks for the info.

Posted: Apr 28, 2013 at 18:07 Quote
No problem. Glad to help.

Posted: May 2, 2013 at 21:18 Quote
I live in Colorado Springs too, and theres a lot of places to go. Look up these:
Ute Valley park, Red Rock canyon, Cheyenne Canyon, palmer park, section 16, jones park, Blodgett peak, and theres always Pikes Peak once the snow is melted. There a lot more, but hopefully that helps!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018372
Mobile Version of Website