How do you train? (Downhill, Freeride, etc...)

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
How do you train? (Downhill, Freeride, etc...)
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 9, 2013 at 3:36 Quote
Hey after a long break I want to ride my bike again properly. Because I have problems with my back (Scheuermann) which pisses me off after every ride, because my damn back hurts like hell, it is furstrating and riding my bike does not make as much fun as it used to be. Now my back got a little bit better ofer the last year, but I still get pain. Also I am stuck on a boarding school and dont have many possibilities to ride my bike Frown
So my question is how do you train to improve your stammina and strength? What would you recommend to me?
PS: there is no gym around here -_-

Thanks and I hope you can understand my english Wink

Posted: May 9, 2013 at 7:38 Quote
Well, if you're not sure why you have back pain i'd get it checked out. but as far as exercise goes you could always try running, thats what i do Wink

Posted: May 9, 2013 at 9:07 Quote
Sush wrote:
Well, if you're not sure why you have back pain i'd get it checked out. but as far as exercise goes you could always try running, thats what i do Wink
I know why i get the pain, it is because I grew too fast. I will try out some running and hope I wont get back pain Smile

Posted: May 9, 2013 at 9:24 Quote
HarmenTheGerman wrote:
Sush wrote:
I know why i get the pain, it is because I grew too fast. I will try out some running and hope I wont get back pain Smile

Good luck Razz

Posted: May 10, 2013 at 8:46 Quote
a good doctor can tell you if you need to build your muscles/bones better to hold your back/weight properly.

It is better to have an expert opinion on your case.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022648
Mobile Version of Website