Canyon Owners Club

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Canyon Owners Club
Posted: Feb 11, 2016 at 7:38 Quote
vking wrote:
I ordered Spcetral 7.0 EX August 28th, and still waiting.. last notice from Canyon was shipping date this week (Feb 8th - 12th), but no official confirmation so far.

Anyone with same issues or is it just me? Did anyone recieve Spectral sooner? It would be good to know if the delay is bacause I was stupid enough to make the payment almost immediately and now they prefer new customers, since they have already my money... :/

lukethain wrote:
Smak69 wrote:

I ordered 12th August 2015 and only received a couple of weeks a go, so I think you might be winning now! Confused

I've been waiting for a warranty frame since April. Not cool.

I order a Spectral AL 7.0 EX in 10/12/2015 and the shipping date is 28/04/2016. The I quit from the Spectral and order a Strive al 7 race from the outlet, almost the same price and better specifications. It's now in transit.

Posted: Feb 11, 2016 at 8:00 Quote
For anyone interested in a Strive 2015 CF Team, There is one in the outlet with a reduction of £830... Its about the same price as the CF 8.0 Race!! https://www.canyon.com/en-gb/factory-outlet/#category=mtb-bikes&id=10702 It does look a little tired though!! Cry Must have been one of the only ones to have a working SS from the word go!!

Posted: Feb 11, 2016 at 14:47 Quote
The outlet is great, I got my bike on the Black Friday from the outlet, It wasn't used, it was a 2015 bike that was it,
A strive CF 8.0 Race instead of 4000€ it was 3000€
the problem, it had 2015 shape shifter :S like all of us, waiting for a replacement.

MerlynGrigg wrote:
For anyone interested in a Strive 2015 CF Team, There is one in the outlet with a reduction of £830... Its about the same price as the CF 8.0 Race!! https://www.canyon.com/en-gb/factory-outlet/#category=mtb-bikes&id=10702 It does look a little tired though!! Cry Must have been one of the only ones to have a working SS from the word go!!

Posted: Feb 11, 2016 at 17:30 Quote
interesting your monitor! Smile
alnavasa wrote:
Part of yesterdays' morning ride,
First MTB video, and I don't like it, it doesn't show how steep the terrain is, so its probably going to be the last
haha
hope you like

Posted: Feb 12, 2016 at 2:16 Quote
jpaulomtb wrote:
vking wrote:
I ordered Spcetral 7.0 EX August 28th, and still waiting.. last notice from Canyon was shipping date this week (Feb 8th - 12th), but no official confirmation so far.

Anyone with same issues or is it just me? Did anyone recieve Spectral sooner? It would be good to know if the delay is bacause I was stupid enough to make the payment almost immediately and now they prefer new customers, since they have already my money... :/

lukethain wrote:

I order a Spectral AL 7.0 EX in 10/12/2015 and the shipping date is 28/04/2016. The I quit from the Spectral and order a Strive al 7 race from the outlet, almost the same price and better specifications. It's now in transit.

I order my spectral 7.0 Ex on 13-07-2015 and i receive it on +/- 10-08-2015. I guess i was lucky Smile I wouldn't be waiting 5 months for a bike Frown

Posted: Feb 12, 2016 at 4:49 Quote
Been told in last 2 weeks that I will deffinitely receieve a UPS code in 48hours. But just been told it's been delayed by at least another 3 weeks.

Dejavu all over again!

Posted: Feb 12, 2016 at 5:16 Quote
My first post here but I've been reading up on the thread.

I ordered a medium spectral al 7.0ex on 20th September and it arrived (after many delays) on Wednesday. It was originally due before Christmas.

Don't just expect that the e-mail with your tracking number will be sent to you. I noticed they had taken my payment last week and I waited and waited but received no e-mail of shipping. I got on the chat facility and he gave me my tracking number after apologising that I'd not received an e-mail. I tracked the parcel straight away and it was out for delivery that very day! Luckily I was able to leave work early to make sure I didn't miss the delivery otherwise I'd have been fuming.

If they've taken payment, keep hassling them on chat to get updates otherwise the same may happen to you.

It's my first ride in the morning - I can't wait!

Posted: Feb 12, 2016 at 6:50 Quote
I am wondering whether anyone who has ordered post the System Upgrade at Canyon has had a better experience with their order (confirmation, update on delivery) than those that ordered prior or during the change?

I have just ordered a Spectral CF frameset this morning myself so lets see what happens Big Grin Big Grin

flimbo84 wrote:

I ordered a medium spectral al 7.0ex on 20th September and it arrived (after many delays) on Wednesday. It was originally due before Christmas.

Don't just expect that the e-mail with your tracking number will be sent to you. I noticed they had taken my payment last week and I waited and waited but received no e-mail of shipping. I got on the chat facility and he gave me my tracking number after apologising that I'd not received an e-mail. I tracked the parcel straight away and it was out for delivery that very day! Luckily I was able to leave work early to make sure I didn't miss the delivery otherwise I'd have been fuming.

If they've taken payment, keep hassling them on chat to get updates otherwise the same may happen to you.

Posted: Feb 12, 2016 at 7:13 Quote
AdamBartonUK wrote:
I am wondering whether anyone who has ordered post the System Upgrade at Canyon has had a better experience with their order (confirmation, update on delivery) than those that ordered prior or during the change?

I have just ordered a Spectral CF frameset this morning myself so lets see what happens Big Grin Big Grin

flimbo84 wrote:

You have a strive already don't you?
anyone heard anymore on the SS16's yet?

Posted: Feb 12, 2016 at 7:52 Quote
And i just cancelled some cable guides from canyon that i'm waiting for more than a month!!! It's not a bike just some cable guides.... I order new ones from Chain Reaction and one week they are arriving..

Canyon Pos Sales sucks. I hope i have no problems with my bike Frown

Posted: Feb 12, 2016 at 8:02 Quote
Yeah I have a Strive CF and a Spectral AL.......decided I did not have enough carbon in my life so swapping the Spectral over now the framesets are available.

Still running with the SS15 on my Strive as well.....not had any issues. Must be one of the lucky ones.

Sparrowcar wrote:
AdamBartonUK wrote:

flimbo84 wrote:

Posted: Feb 12, 2016 at 8:20 Quote
AdamBartonUK wrote:
Yeah I have a Strive CF and a Spectral AL.......decided I did not have enough carbon in my life so swapping the Spectral over now the framesets are available.

Still running with the SS15 on my Strive as well.....not had any issues. Must be one of the lucky ones.

Sparrowcar wrote:
AdamBartonUK wrote:

I wish I'd ordered a spectral now, 6 months waiting on a replacement shapeshifter.

Posted: Feb 12, 2016 at 8:59 Quote
jpaulomtb wrote:
vking wrote:

lukethain wrote:

Ordered my 2016 EX7 in XL Black 18.08.15 and got it week 2 2016

Posted: Feb 12, 2016 at 12:12 Quote
AdamBartonUK wrote:

My mate just ordered an ultimate a few days ago with an availability date at the beginning of April . He got the confirmation email but with no order number. He rang canyon to find out what had happened, they confirmed the order over the phone and gave him a confirmation number but the shipping date moved to May!

I feel lucky getting my strive in 6 weeks even through the Xmas period!

SS will probably go at the weekend now.

Posted: Feb 12, 2016 at 20:59 Quote
Had a bit of a rough time with canyons customer service initially , but things turned for the better

Had a few very minor scratches on the top tube of my strive al 7, took some pics and sent them off to canyon
Was offered the norm a new bike but also offered a 100 GBP web voucher , so picked a few items in the web shop, I was spending about 120 pounds , but they discounted the full amount from the order so everything free , great service !

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015130
Mobile Version of Website