Canyon Owners Club

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Canyon Owners Club
Posted: Jan 8, 2015 at 4:39 Quote
Remember all the shipping dates are not confirmed.........they are just a guideline. Hopefully Canyon would have fixed the backlog of orders by the time yours ships mate

RCHK wrote:
AdamBartonUK wrote:
Good luck, ordered mine on June 2014 (when released)......still waiting for delivery. Being told this should be week of 2/2 with any luck. Gonna be awesome though I am sure
RCHK wrote:
Ordered Strive CF 9.0 TEAM in M size,
Shipping date on week 19~~~
Hi Adam, my order confirmation listed on week 19.
But I saw the below today...

photo

Posted: Jan 8, 2015 at 5:04 Quote
Hi All,

does anyone know where you can get Canyon stickers from? Just bought a 2014 strive but has been completeley de-stickered!

cheers

Kev

O+
Posted: Jan 8, 2015 at 5:32 Quote
saxokev wrote:
Hi All,

does anyone know where you can get Canyon stickers from? Just bought a 2014 strive but has been completeley de-stickered!

cheers

Kev

Canyon sell sticker kits

http://www.canyon.com/en/accessories/#category=F02&id=28826

Posted: Jan 9, 2015 at 2:31 Quote
New Ritchey WCS Trail seatpost and handlebar!

New Ritchey WCS Trail seatpost and handlebar

Posted: Jan 13, 2015 at 4:26 Quote
That link doesnt work it takes me to a chain stay protector!

Posted: Jan 13, 2015 at 6:31 Quote
here it my Canyon Torque FR/EX Smile i need to gt a ti spring or swap the coil shocks for a air shocks
photo
photo

O+
Posted: Jan 13, 2015 at 8:50 Quote
saxokev wrote:
That link doesnt work it takes me to a chain stay protector!

It works for me, have a look under components and protection in the shop, you should see the sticker kit

Posted: Jan 14, 2015 at 0:18 Quote
hello everyone,

Looking to get a 2013/2014 Playzone DHX, just a little confused about the sizing. I am 6ft and currently ride a medium DH bike, I also would like my son to ride as well and he is 6ft 2in. Riding would primarily be lift assisted places specifically Morzine for a few weeks. Any input welcomed. Thanks.

Posted: Jan 15, 2015 at 8:19 Quote
Has anyone had a strive cf/al delivered yet? Do they really climb as well as they say? And for easier descents can you descend in steep/high mode?

Posted: Jan 15, 2015 at 9:07 Quote
Mine gets delivered the week of 9/2/2015 (3rd new date due to multiple delays). I know some are trickling out now as I have seen them on some FB groups
jwh1 wrote:
Has anyone had a strive cf/al delivered yet? Do they really climb as well as they say? And for easier descents can you descend in steep/high mode?

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2015 at 9:34 Quote
There is a couple of lads on STW that have had their Strive CF's delivered, nether have had a chance to fully test the bikes yet

Posted: Jan 15, 2015 at 9:52 Quote
Hi. I'm new. I also ordered Strive CF. They have to deliver it to me at the beginning of February. I hope so.

Posted: Jan 15, 2015 at 14:51 Quote
My old 2014 Race 8.0 Strive climbs really well, I'm sure the new one will be better Smile

Posted: Jan 17, 2015 at 9:01 Quote
thedad71 wrote:
hello everyone,

Looking to get a 2013/2014 Playzone DHX, just a little confused about the sizing. I am 6ft and currently ride a medium DH bike, I also would like my son to ride as well and he is 6ft 2in. Riding would primarily be lift assisted places specifically Morzine for a few weeks. Any input welcomed. Thanks.
any pointers?

Posted: Jan 17, 2015 at 9:10 Quote
I'm 6ft on a M FRX, it's only just too short for me. since they've brought out the DHX the sizes got a little larger so you'd probably be fine on either

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018142
Mobile Version of Website