Canyon Owners Club

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Canyon Owners Club
Posted: Jan 21, 2015 at 16:51 Quote
Hi all i lke to no if anyone cn help me im loking to buy a hope headset and gt aCanyon Torque FR/EX and what size it the headset for the bottom 49/40 or 55/40

O+
Posted: Jan 22, 2015 at 1:31 Quote
Scottfr2013 wrote:
Hi all i lke to no if anyone cn help me im loking to buy a hope headset and gt aCanyon Torque FR/EX and what size it the headset for the bottom 49/40 or 55/40

Torque FRX 2013 has ZS44 top , IS52 bottom. I believe Canyon use the same headset for whole Torque range.

Posted: Jan 22, 2015 at 2:18 Quote
Seen a few pics online of people getting hold of their Strives in the last few days - Where are the PB owners? Razz

Posted: Jan 22, 2015 at 3:55 Quote
You couldn't post up some links of the strive owners could you?

Posted: Jan 22, 2015 at 5:01 Quote
Nice review here, they preferred to ride it in slack DH mode most of the time, even up the hills. Can't wait to try one out, although my 2014 Strive was hammering the descents through the woods above Ambleside pretty good last night, maybe I don't need a new bike Smile

http://www.vitalmtb.com/product/guide/Bikes,3/Canyon/Strive-CF-9-0-Race,15045

Posted: Jan 22, 2015 at 5:26 Quote
2 more weeks to wait for mine........apparently

Rooster-x wrote:
Nice review here, they preferred to ride it in slack DH mode most of the time, even up the hills. Can't wait to try one out, although my 2014 Strive was hammering the descents through the woods above Ambleside pretty good last night, maybe I don't need a new bike Smile

http://www.vitalmtb.com/product/guide/Bikes,3/Canyon/Strive-CF-9-0-Race,15045

Posted: Jan 23, 2015 at 2:42 Quote
My bike-planet, my Canyon planet! Smile

photo

Posted: Jan 24, 2015 at 9:37 Quote
My Strive CF 8 is on the way...woohoo....

Posted: Jan 24, 2015 at 12:37 Quote
rusmar1316 wrote:

Lucky, I still wait for my strive 9.0 team.

O+
Posted: Jan 24, 2015 at 12:59 Quote
rusmar1316 wrote:

Dont post pictures up when you get it, It will just make me regret canceling mines lol.

Nah, make sure you do post them up, i'll still buy one but for now the Spectral will have to do

Posted: Jan 25, 2015 at 11:39 Quote
Medacus wrote:
rusmar1316 wrote:

Dont post pictures up when you get it, It will just make me regret canceling mines lol.

Nah, make sure you do post them up, i'll still buy one but for now the Spectral will have to do

Did you get the carbon one? You won't be disappointed either way, Spectral is a fantastic bike. Getting a 150mm pike fitted to my 6.0 this week, can't wait Big Grin

O+
Posted: Jan 25, 2015 at 12:21 Quote
Qui3tman wrote:
Medacus wrote:
rusmar1316 wrote:

Did you get the carbon one? You won't be disappointed either way, Spectral is a fantastic bike. Getting a 150mm pike fitted to my 6.0 this week, can't wait Big Grin

I've got the Al 8.0EX Spectral, it's a good bike which is very fast although I do find it's a bit twitchier than my previous bike on the tight techy enduro trails of the Tweed Valley.

You'll enjoy the Pike, it will also make your head angle a bit slacker. I'm going to convert my Pike to a 160 to see how I like it (I know thats what Joe Barnes has his set to)

Here is a couple of pictures of it at Glentress in the snow.

photo
photo
photo

Posted: Jan 26, 2015 at 5:00 Quote
Medacus wrote:
Qui3tman wrote:
Medacus wrote:

I've got the Al 8.0EX Spectral, it's a good bike which is very fast although I do find it's a bit twitchier than my previous bike on the tight techy enduro trails of the Tweed Valley.

You'll enjoy the Pike, it will also make your head angle a bit slacker. I'm going to convert my Pike to a 160 to see how I like it (I know thats what Joe Barnes has his set to)

Here is a couple of pictures of it at Glentress in the snow.

photo
photo
photo

Nice. i went for the polished.
Can't ride atm cos im having problem with the shock, was riding gd before then though. a replacement is in the post from cane creek at least.
photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.050356
Mobile Version of Website