Game of B.I.K.E (beginner)

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Game of B.I.K.E (beginner)
Posted: Sep 27, 2013 at 3:52 Quote
I'm not busy, it's the weather... Rainy and cold. I think there isn't enough time to finish this. Looks like the season is over soon, so I thought it would good idea to continue this game in next season. If it's ok to you, we could just stop this game for the winter time and continue it from where we left?

Posted: Sep 27, 2013 at 6:12 Quote
Okay im fine with that. Im feeling lucky its still not rainy here its perfect. Big Grin

Posted: Sep 27, 2013 at 6:33 Quote
Yea, like two weeks ago it still was warm, but now it's starting to be cold and rainy. Let's be in touch when the game continues!

Posted: Sep 29, 2013 at 9:43 Quote
Hey looks like the weather is going to get warmer, so if you still want to play, we could still try... I rushed...
So if you want to play post a vid. Sorry for this, but if you don't want to post then we'll stick to the original plan. Not sure if we can finish this before winter, but we can try if you still want to.

Posted: Sep 29, 2013 at 13:53 Quote
Dude bad luck. Big Grin Just have a look at the forecast , it was like 25C yesterday Big Grin . I hope it stops raining soon, i will post as soon as possible Smile

Posted: Oct 6, 2013 at 3:38 Quote
Are we still playing?

Posted: Oct 7, 2013 at 8:43 Quote
I put a letter for you since it's been so long time, so just set the next trick.

Posted: Oct 8, 2013 at 1:46 Quote
Damn. I was riding yesterday and hurt my hand. You can post your vid, but I won't be able to film for a while. Gotta see how long it takes for my hand to heal...

Posted: Oct 8, 2013 at 7:32 Quote
The weather is finally better! No probs i take the letter since i havent answered in time. Posting tonight or tommorow for sure

Posted: Oct 8, 2013 at 7:56 Quote
Great, I have to see when I can ride again, because right now I have my hand wrapped up, but we'll see.

Posted: Oct 8, 2013 at 11:00 Quote
Views: 332    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

540 cab with tap. You can do it out of 180 still counts

Posted: Oct 21, 2013 at 6:14 Quote
I'm going to be late, because I haven't been able to ride not even once, because of my hand. Plus it's freaking freezing at the moment, but it should get a bit warmer. But I'll try to post still in this week.

Posted: Oct 23, 2013 at 3:19 Quote
What if we stop this game (this time for real) and continue at the spring/summer? It's rainy and cold so that means there is not enough time to ride so I could learn new tricks.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.050783
Mobile Version of Website