Online Store Question?

PB Forum :: Beginners
Online Store Question?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 26, 2013 at 20:21 Quote
I found this website (http://asiaprobike.com/), and I was wondering if they're legit or not? Their prices are extremely low, and I'm super wary of this, but if they're legit then I was thinking of buying an NS Soda from them.

O+
Posted: Jul 26, 2013 at 23:12 Quote
Never ordered from them, but they've been around for a while and seem pretty legit. Prices are average for online stuff, but if you've found something specific for a great price, I'd take advantage.

Personally, I'm pretty loyal to chainreactioncycles.com. I've spent thousands with them over the years. Not that I wouldn't shop around, but their prices and customer service are top notch, so i always look their first.

Posted: Jul 27, 2013 at 14:25 Quote
Yeah I'm just a little wary about it. I mean I can get the 2013 Soda for like $1500, whereas on CRC it's $3600. But if it's BS, then it's pointless to order from them lol.

Posted: Jul 29, 2013 at 14:36 Quote
Out of curiosity, I checked out some bike prices at that site compared to my LBS - it has my curiosity peaked as well. For instance the Scott Scale 950 retail at SAS is $1750, at APB it lists for $835. Too good to be true?

Posted: Jul 29, 2013 at 18:34 Quote
s0ul-chicken wrote:
Out of curiosity, I checked out some bike prices at that site compared to my LBS - it has my curiosity peaked as well. For instance the Scott Scale 950 retail at SAS is $1750, at APB it lists for $835. Too good to be true?
I really want it to be true lol, but it does look too good to be true

Posted: Jul 30, 2013 at 16:27 Quote
I have been doing a bit of research on that company and have yet to find anything good about them. I have not found one single person that has had a sucessful transaction with them. I will keep digging though as I am always on the hunt for a good deal.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009604
Mobile Version of Website