Thoughts on building a 20" kids dirt jumper

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Thoughts on building a 20" kids dirt jumper
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 9, 2013 at 17:51 Quote
Congested wrote:
How do I post a picture on here?

The easiest way is to upload them to your profile. Once uploaded view the image. When you have the image in view look at your addressbar. One of mine is https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/9927494/

The number at the end 9927494 is your pinkbike image number for that image.

When posting your message look above where you type at. B for bold, I for italics, World for a web link, the 4th icon is for PBimage or Pinkbike image. Click that 4th icon and type the number in.

In the case of my image, this is what you get.

Custom 2009 Intense cruiser 21.75 tt Black Ops bars 7.5 rise 28 width Rare JW stem not made anymore 55 mm Sealed Origin 8 headset Stolen grips DK forks super light Tektro brakes 180 mm Profile cranks and bb Profile high flange hubs Sun Rhyno Lite rims Spline drive 39t sprocket with 17t profile rear Holy Roller 24x1.85 front Intense Haalo 24x1.75 rear Redline tensioners Animal pedals Blue hollow pin chain Origin 8 railed seat post with railed seat Race ready 350 or best offer

Posted: Aug 9, 2013 at 22:06 Quote
At the top of the text box there are little icons. The 4th one from the left is to post PB hosted pictures, and the 6th one will post the rest. If you hover over the icons they'll tell you what each on does, and when you click on them a little box will open up that explains what to do.

Edit: Oops. Didn't see someone had explained already.

Posted: Aug 9, 2013 at 22:59 Quote
My 8 year old

Thanks for showing me how to post pictures. I never would have figured that out.

Here's my 8 year son on his 20" Hot Rock. He's got some great style.

We're going to check out a bike tomorrow off CL. Its a small framed Redline. Not a mini. A local bike shop had 2 mini's for sale. The frame geometry looks great, but there isnt much room at all for wider tires/rims.

Someone mentioned safety gear. He's been riding on two wheels since he was 3. I've always had a full face, elbow, knee pads and gloves on him. And now he even likes sporting goggles.

I cant believe all the kids at the pump track that don't even wear gloves. Their parents just don't get it.

I really enforced the full face early on. I'm missing a tooth from a crash. Back in my day no one wore a helmet.

Posted: Aug 10, 2013 at 0:23 Quote
Nice picture!! This kid knows how to jump for sure :-)

And you're so right, some parents are just ignorant.

Posted: Aug 10, 2013 at 10:11 Quote
Congested wrote:
Thanks for all the advice.

How do I post a picture on here?

If you right click a pic on a website you can go to Properties and then copy the image URL (....website/filename.jpg ). Then use the Image tag here and paste in that image address.

EDIT: oh I see, people already explained it.

I think I may recognize that spot above. Post Office jumps at Aptos CA? I visited there briefly.
Is he riding 20" wheels in that pic ?

Posted: Aug 12, 2013 at 16:04 Quote
cmc4130 wrote:
If you right click a pic on a website you can go to Properties and then copy the image URL (....website/filename.jpg ). Then use the Image tag here and paste in that image address.

Where this method may work on a lot of sites. A good site programmer will have code that blocks other domains from using their images. The method is known as "bandwidth theft prevention". Especially on larger images. Some sites do it, some sites don't. Your method should only be used for images you host on your own domain or if they've been uploaded to a service that is intended for this use like photobucket.com

Posted: May 22, 2015 at 15:28 Quote
look up little shredder bikes or spawn cycles

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015385
Mobile Version of Website