Advice B/C Upgrading

PB Forum :: Specialized
Advice B/C Upgrading
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 8, 2013 at 1:22 Quote
Hey guys, I was looking into upgrading into a new bike. The one I have is a K2 Base 1.0 (didn't do research, oops). Right now, I'm looking at Transition Covert, Specialized Enduro Comp, Trek Slash 8, Kona Process 153, and Pivot Firebird. Which would you recommend? Also, does a DH really pedal horrible on flat and uphill (looking at Kona Park Operator, Specialized Status 2, Devinci Wilson XP, and Norco Aurum. Which ones better)? I ride mostly just trails with some technical bits and occasional park (more dirt jumps than anything else).

Posted: Dec 10, 2013 at 20:56 Quote
try to find a Norco fluid great bike for jumps and technical sections. the Norco aurum I heard has somesort of frame problem not to shure on that and kona operator in not really a techinal bike

Posted: Dec 11, 2013 at 0:30 Quote
If you mostly ride trails with dirt jumps don't get DH bike, DH is only good for DH for the most part. I'd go with the Trek, the Kona, or the Pivot, the Enduros with air shocks pedal good but they don't feel plush to me. The Covert is a bad peddler with the coil shock, but other than that a solid bike.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008271
Mobile Version of Website