Right turns

PB Forum :: Beginners
Right turns
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 15, 2014 at 18:27 Quote
I just cant I absolutely cant.. left turns I shred but those right turns I cant even do..

Posted: Feb 15, 2014 at 19:54 Quote
-- fellow beginner.

I'm not having this issue .. just wondering how you're riding? Favored foot forward? Left turn biased tracks? I can't even really shred a corner yet so I'm looking for tips in this too!

Posted: Feb 15, 2014 at 19:59 Quote
Well I am really good at left turns and when I go off junps my right foot is forward. But I just can't do a right turn comfortably and I almost cant even do it normally

Posted: Feb 17, 2014 at 17:58 Quote
Been practicing? I spent some time trying out manuals today. Keep at it man.

Posted: Feb 17, 2014 at 18:35 Quote
CJ425 wrote:
Been practicing? I spent some time trying out manuals today. Keep at it man.

Kinda sucks with all the icy roads and snowy dirt. But the right turns, I just feel like my tires won't hold up to tbe traction and that I will wipeout

Posted: Feb 24, 2014 at 11:00 Quote
find a nice open bit of land and get the bike as lent over as you dare. Then try and better it. You'll be surprised at how low you can go without losing grip. Hopefully this should increase your confidence in your tires.

Posted: Mar 22, 2014 at 7:07 Quote
Stop masturbating, then your arms will be the same strength. That provably do it. Plus with all the new pent up aggression youl shred like nobodies business! Haha!

Posted: Mar 22, 2014 at 7:22 Quote
noxxie wrote:
Stop masturbating, then your arms will be the same strength. That provably do it. Plus with all the new pent up aggression youl shred like nobodies business! Haha!

Haha

Posted: Apr 2, 2014 at 9:12 Quote
noxxie wrote:

Somehow this makes a bit of sense. -_- The aggression part at least.

Nah man, just push my weight into the turn a bit. That's how I've always ridden things, bike, skateboard, dirtbike, skidoo, etc. I push into the turn a little and it helps me feel grounded.

Posted: Nov 23, 2014 at 9:13 Quote
Lift that inside foot upand drop the outside one down

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011951
Mobile Version of Website