Dirt jumping or dh/fr

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt jumping or dh/fr
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 21, 2014 at 11:53 Quote
Hey Big Grin . soo i have a problem haha . first i so wanted to ride dh/fr and i was going to buy specialized status and now im looking at some riders like andreu lacondeguy , martin soderstorm and other riders .And im looking to buy specialized p.3 2014. dirt jumping seems like a lot of fun but then i see that speed on dh and its sooo cool so i wanted to ask you guys what you think about that, is dh better then dj Smile Thanks

Posted: Feb 21, 2014 at 12:47 Quote
i m building a dirt jumper right now and use an enduro for all mtn/freeride
i find that i love both but my local dj spot is a lot closer and i ride more there i like the amount of air and rythm you can get

Posted: Feb 21, 2014 at 13:55 Quote
i like a dirt jumpers a little bit more because they are not that havy and they are like smaller and u can do awesome tricks and still jump big jumps Smile i think i will go with specialized p.3 . and what you think about p.3 ,is it worth of buying ? and one more question . is it stupid to buy p.slope and ride it only on dirt jumps and on street because i would like full suspension but i still want a lightweight bike and i want to do tricks . im going to start riding more serius now and i dont know that mutch about bikes and everythink soo i ask you guys Big Grin thanks a lot Smile

Posted: Feb 23, 2014 at 0:43 Quote
This is stupid. Only you can decide what you want to do, regardless of what other people say.

Posted: Feb 23, 2014 at 5:33 Quote
i know but im just asking what is more fun.

Posted: Feb 23, 2014 at 6:41 Quote
Both.....problem solved.

Posted: Feb 23, 2014 at 7:24 Quote
buy a cheap second hand bike for each

Posted: Feb 23, 2014 at 14:18 Quote
biliczg wrote:
i know but im just asking what is more fun.

But only you can decide which you think is more fun...

Posted: Feb 23, 2014 at 15:28 Quote
I would like to hear a valid argument for why it would be good to be told that DH/FR is more fun than DJ, going out and buying a DH/FR bike, only to find out that you hate it. The only way to know, is to go out and ride both and figure it out for yourself.

Posted: Feb 24, 2014 at 14:15 Quote
im more interested in dj so i will go with that Big Grin

Mod
Posted: Feb 24, 2014 at 23:21 Quote
Or you could buy a short travel fr frame. Many of them can be used for dj/slopestyle but also pressed into downhill. Not the best at either, but can be competent at both. Bottlerocket used to be a popular frame for doing this.

Posted: Feb 25, 2014 at 16:18 Quote
its awesome bike but im not going to spend that mutch money on my first bike ,1600e max :/

Posted: Feb 25, 2014 at 19:41 Quote
biliczg wrote:
its awesome bike but im not going to spend that mutch money on my first bike ,1600e max :/
Guess you will end up liking DJ then. Thread over.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008435
Mobile Version of Website