Join this fb group for chances to win bmx parts, contests, lmtd hats details below

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Join this fb group for chances to win bmx parts, contests, lmtd hats details below
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 2, 2014 at 20:24 Quote
Join at this link : https://www.facebook.com/groups/WEBMXBECAUSEWECAN/
rules for contests now: To win banner of the group for the month and a danscomp 10 certificate all you have to do is take a clear picture of your bike with most parts visible to tell brands you can post specs with it. You add the hashtag for every month #(month it is)bikeofthemonth so this time #aprilbikeofthemonth if you photo gets the most likes you win.

Also a contest ends friday for make a logo for my group best picture wins a total bmx blue headset. you can draw it or use any program to make a logo.

Also I trademarked my name "lyfe Behind Bmx Bars (bars is handle bar logo) so limited edition snap back hats are for sale only 10 made 8 left every month a few hats of a certain color will be made for limited ed release. Custom orders will cost a bit more like fitted hats, i also take orders for flexfit, baseball cap and trucker kinds prices will vary check it out to see the contests and hats.

Soon to be made shirts you wont get anywhere else. also when stickers are made every
person in the group who will like the sticker photo get some free

this group is for fun and contests are to just make a good fun group, post how tos's, your bike check, your biking photos and videos, edits, tips, ?s anything you want group link is above join up guys!!

Posted: Apr 4, 2014 at 2:10 Quote
Yeah mate ill like it later but I'm from the UK so would you post over here? Thanks bro I'll try and post on the page to keep the page up to date. Big Grin

Posted: Apr 4, 2014 at 8:24 Quote
Yep i can post anywhere in the world Smile

Posted: Apr 4, 2014 at 12:55 Quote
A-Westcott wrote:
Yep i can post anywhere in the world Smile

Alright cheers mate ill get some pics of my bicylcle tomorrow and get em up on the page Big Grin

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.027638
Mobile Version of Website