Specialized Enduro

PB Forum :: Specialized
Specialized Enduro
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 7, 2015 at 4:35 Quote
Ont26Rider wrote:
I have a 2013 comp as well and upgrade the Damper to a FIT last year and its so much better the stock damper on that fork is SHIT, its also allot cheaper then going with a Pike. I also upgraded the shock to a CCDB air as you can't do much with the Evolution Shock. If you are thinking about replacing both you are half way to a new bike, depending on what your looking to spend.

Guess the fox float 160 ctd needs servicing and possibly damper upgrade to fit damper. The rebound knob is not working. So does CTD. Seals are ok though. A quick phone call to the LBS had me in a shock. Servicing etc will cost me almost a quarter of a new rock shox pike... First world problems (servicing my fox fork is wayyy more expensive than servicing my car!)

Posted: Apr 7, 2015 at 5:47 Quote
Yeh its the same with the rear shock. You can have it serviced by push and have a custom tunned shock or get a better stock shock. I was very surprised when the LBS gave me back my old damper, it was almost stuck not sure how it even did anything.

Posted: May 2, 2015 at 17:16 Quote
Good news: Serviced the fox float 160mm ctd due to the recall issue.
Bad news: Broke my right collar bone as soon as i ride the bike. No riding for the next 2-3 months.

Anyone knows whether we can change the rear triangle and the links to 27.5 version for enduro 26inch?

Posted: May 10, 2015 at 12:10 Quote
Im looking into buying the Specialized Enduro Evo 650B Price 3,300.00. Ive been searching for reviews on this bike and I haven't found any. Has anyone ridden this bike before and would you recommend buying this or going for a Kona Process 153 or 167?

Thanks

Posted: May 24, 2015 at 16:03 Quote
I have a 2015 enduro comp. it is THE best I highly recommend it.

Posted: May 30, 2015 at 21:51 Quote
I own the 2015 S Works Enduro 29". In a word, Awesome. It really is great. Buy it.

Posted: Jun 5, 2015 at 20:03 Quote
I got a chance to ride a 2015 Enduro Expert Carbon 29 back-to-back with a 2015 Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon 29, and I could not believe how much more poppy and fun the Enduro was compared to the Stumpy!?!
Totally went into it thinking the Enduro 29 would handle like a limousine land barge in comparison, but it was nearly to the opposite effect. The Enduro 29 was so much easier to get up and into balance point for manuals and could pump tight berms harder as well.

Walked away from the ride and immediately started saving for an Enduro, regardless if it was way overkill for my area...

(That said, half a year later, luckily for me they redid the Stumpy with the same fresh flavor and pop as the Enduro, and I picked one of those up instead!)

Posted: Jul 17, 2016 at 9:01 Quote
going on a year and a half on my enduro 650 comp, things that suck, tires,grips,shifter,brakes,wheelset.
things that kick ass, everything else. replaced the weak sidewall grid tires with schwalbe hans dampf rear and mm up front, put a new GX shifter and XTR brakes, i love this bike bike i really liked it before but i love it now

Posted: Jul 27, 2016 at 8:04 Quote
http://m.vitalmtb.com/community/mitchy,24725/setup,30529

Also...

https://dirtmountainbike.com/bike-reviews/trail-enduro-bikes/specialized-enduro-29-six-ways-three-wheels-sizes.html

I'm excited to try 27.5+ on my large framed Enduro.

Posted: Aug 2, 2016 at 23:29 Quote
anyone know what the stock handlebar rise on the 2015 enduro comp is?

O+
Posted: Aug 11, 2016 at 14:10 Quote
Vanguard wrote:
Thought I'd leave this here:

http://wheelsizeagnostic.com/specialized-enduro-2017-here-it-is/

The new Enduro is 100% going to be announced this Sunday and in stores next week.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.136304
Mobile Version of Website