Stumprumpet fsr comp Evo 29, revelation fork

PB Forum :: Specialized
Stumprumpet fsr comp Evo 29, revelation fork
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 18, 2014 at 0:15 Quote
How do you run the revelation fork? It has the 3 settings, I can't figure out what is the most effective. I usually run full open to soak up everything. I do run with a fairly low sag at the moment, around 15% but I have no trouble running through all the travel on a tough run... How did you set it up?

Edit: I see how I spelled the title... Damn you autocorrect...

Posted: Apr 28, 2014 at 11:18 Quote
seppe80 wrote:
How do you run the revelation fork? It has the 3 settings, I can't figure out what is the most effective. I usually run full open to soak up everything. I do run with a fairly low sag at the moment, around 15% but I have no trouble running through all the travel on a tough run... How did you set it up?

Edit: I see how I spelled the title... Damn you autocorrect...

At least you didnt type stumppumper.

I have been running mine full open on descents but I add a few extra psi because it like it a bit more firm. I run it in the middle setting on climbs or if its a smooth flowing trail.

Posted: Apr 28, 2014 at 12:36 Quote
To begin with I found it way to soft, but I found out that i reed the sag on the 130mm meter and not the 140 ... DOH it performs much better now that I have got a little more air in to it. I did a full run on a technical trail with some good jumps and ran with it open all the way, also on the climbs. The climbs are brutal but short, so didn't bother... But for longer climbs I think I will go for the middle setting as well. I also took a click to the slow side on the rebound, that made it a lot more predictable - I really like it now after I got the settings right :-)

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009651
Mobile Version of Website