Ga Downhill/Freeride Trails

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Ga Downhill/Freeride Trails
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 1, 2014 at 14:38 Quote
Does anyone know of any good downhill/freeride trails in North Georgia or within a couple hours of driving from Cumming,Ga? I used to ride alot and sold my bike when i went off to college and now im getting back into it but all my riding spots have been taking over by new development and ive been outta the loop for so long i dont know of any good spots to ride or build anymore

O+
Posted: Aug 1, 2014 at 18:31 Quote
Wats up. There's a good dirt jump/ slope place in canton called Jarod's place. Then there's some flow trails and slope style type trails in mountain rest South Carolina that are super fun. Big creek is close but kinda boring. Ttc is the closest downhill area with some good technical gnar. Then beech mountain is the closest lift access dh in nc about 5 hours north. Hope this helps

Posted: Nov 3, 2014 at 8:03 Quote
There is a lot of work going into some new trails at East Athens Community Park.

The basic trails are already established. The flow/downhill pump trail is still in the process of being built/refined. Lots of hard work but so far it is looking great.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009334
Mobile Version of Website