What are the best night riding lights? Looking for most bang for the buck.

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
What are the best night riding lights? Looking for most bang for the buck.
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 18, 2014 at 3:44 Quote
What is everybody using? Do you like it? What is the most bang for the buck? Mine just broke and the market seems to have evolved a lot since my last purchase, so I am interested in hearing what the pinkbike crowd likes.

I just killed a magic shine MJ 808, bought it for 100$ almost 4 years ago. Definitely got my moneys worth. I am looking at the MJ-880 now.

O+ FL
Posted: Jul 27, 2014 at 18:09 Quote
The best ones are very subjective I'd say. But for night trail riding I use a Gemini Duo. I like the light and pattern but it was over $200. REI carries Light and Motion, very good lights as well. My girlfriend has the urban 500 and I'm impressed with the light that comes from that nice small form factor, with it on my helmet and the Gemini on my bars, it's all I want.

O+
Posted: Jul 28, 2014 at 16:16 Quote
I have a niterider pro 1800, I love it and it has a great flood and awesome battery. All my buddies use the cheap amazon ones that say they are 3600 lumen, they are almost as bright as my nite rider, but the pattern is not quite as good. If I was to do it over, after seeing my friends, I would but a smaller quality light, maybe a niterider lumina 750 or something and then a cheap amazon 3600. That way you get a bike light and helmet light, and if the cheap amazon one goes out mid ride, you have the lumina to get you home. For the record, we didn't have a failure on any of the amazon lights last year.

Posted: Nov 28, 2016 at 17:22 Quote
If you are looking for the best of the kind, You should really check out the Model BL200X, it is professional DHL racing lights.Smile . here is the links: https://youtu.be/aL6DOSyFXXE

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.087586
Mobile Version of Website