Posted: Jun 27, 2016 at 11:01 Quote
Right on. Thanks.

How do you like the CCDB?

O+
Posted: Jun 27, 2016 at 11:18 Quote
dann6968 wrote:
Right on. Thanks.

I crashed before I installed it. Haven't tested it on the Glory yet.

I LOVE the CCDB Coil I have on my trail bike if that helps.

Posted: Jun 30, 2016 at 10:49 Quote
dann6968 wrote:
Right on. Thanks.

Big difference for the sram stuff thats for sure

Posted: Jun 30, 2016 at 16:14 Quote
dann6968 wrote:
Does anyone know if a 9.5x3 CCDB from a 2016 Aurum will fit? Dimensions are the same just wondering about the mounting eyelets/holes.

It should. Ive got a 2015 glory and purchased a CCDB off pinkbike last year that was off a 2015 Aurum. It fits just fine the only thing is that the shock fits upside down. I like the upside down look and haven't seen any other glory's with the upside down shock, also you get more weight lower down. You might be worried that the reservoir will hit the frame on bottom out, but it doesn't.

Posted: Jul 1, 2016 at 10:37 Quote
Views: 627    Faves: 0    Comments: 3

still loving the glory..

Posted: Jul 1, 2016 at 18:34 Quote
Does anyone know what torques the 2 shock bolts should be tightened to on the 2015 Carbon Glory 0?

Does someone have the link to the glory manual? I can't find it online. Thanks guys

Posted: Jul 13, 2016 at 14:12 Quote
dasnakenyc wrote:
Does anyone know what torques the 2 shock bolts should be tightened to on the 2015 Carbon Glory 0?

Does someone have the link to the glory manual? I can't find it online. Thanks guys

I've been looking for this as well. I only found manuals for older glorys. This one says '120-150 KG- CM': http://www.manualslib.com/manual/379499/Giant-Glory.html . I have no idea if this is true for the current models.

I have another question: which adapter do I need to run a 203mm disc in the rear with my Zee caliper. I assume some kind of +23mm postmount to postmount adapter but it doesn't seem shimano makes one. Could I use the Hope 'Mount H-Post Caliper to Post (F-183/R-183)' ? Or maybe the North Shore Billet 180-203 ?

Posted: Jul 26, 2016 at 16:03 Quote
2015 glory
Few updates on my glory, got rid of the orange, ghetto signal speed because i was snapping gear cables almost every day in the bike park loving it now.

O+
Posted: Aug 13, 2016 at 9:38 Quote
The race steed

Heres mine, changes include: deemax wheelset, saint brakes, saint pedals, renthal bars/stem/grips, 105 small casette and ice tech rotors. Sdg i beam seat and post combo and running tubeless continental der kaiser tyres.
My scales say 33lbs if anyones interested in that sort of thing although im doubtful about their accuracy.

Posted: Sep 3, 2016 at 2:33 Quote
My new beast Big Grin
My new bike D
Now it`s going full upgrades mode from my old bike
2 questions though:
I want to swich RS Kage R with my Fox Dhx RC4. I unmounted the Kage, but the mounting hardware enters very easily in the fox eyelet ( I had to seriously hammer to remove it from Kage ) Should I be worried, the sizes differs from fox to RS ?
Second , where i can find torque values for the pivots ? On giant site it`s an old manual from 2013.
Any help will be much appreciate, cheers !

Posted: Sep 3, 2016 at 3:16 Quote
photo

heres my glory! loving life in moraine, but its taken its toll on it. Anyone know all the bearing codes for the frame bearings?

Posted: Sep 3, 2016 at 17:31 Quote
Aptlynamed wrote:
jankesdh wrote:
Aptlynamed wrote:
Hi does anyone know what bearing type numbers are used in the linkage? I am thinking of buying this superstar generic bearing removal/fitting tool instead of Giants maestro kit to save some money, but I can't find the type numbers anywhere.

2015 model is using the same bearings as the old 2010 onwards model with addition of two 608 2RS bearings that actuate the shock. Also the Giant 6 pack bearing tool is still compatible with that frame and with combination of bits in that set it's possible to remove those 608 bearings. I went with some ready bearings set off ebay and with that tool it all went smoothly. I don't know about super star bearing tool but Maestro one is pretty amazing, makes the job a breeze.

Thanks. Which bearings do the 2010 glory use for the linkage?

mike29 wrote:
photo

heres my glory! loving life in moraine, but its taken its toll on it. Anyone know all the bearing codes for the frame bearings?

Posted: Sep 3, 2016 at 17:47 Quote
How do you like the feel of the bike with the air shock on the back?

Posted: Sep 5, 2016 at 1:47 Quote
Hello there! I am considering buying a Glory 27,5" at this point and am interested in the frame weights. Did someone in here weigh the frame only? Interested in the carbon and the alloy version. Thanks for your help!

O+
Posted: Sep 5, 2016 at 5:05 Quote
Monarch87 wrote:
Hello there! I am considering buying a Glory 27,5" at this point and am interested in the frame weights. Did someone in here weigh the frame only? Interested in the carbon and the alloy version. Thanks for your help!

Unsure about frame only but im around 33 - 34 lbs full build with pedals. Hope this helps

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.041132
Mobile Version of Website