2015 Giant Glory 27,5

PB Forum :: Giant
2015 Giant Glory 27,5
Posted: May 1, 2015 at 1:23 Quote
Can anyone tell me what size spring is on the shock on my 2014 glory it was 2.80 has it changed?

Posted: May 4, 2015 at 21:12 Quote
Just got my Glory Advanced 0. Heading to Whistler this weekend to dial it in.

Posted: May 4, 2015 at 21:23 Quote
glassmanvan wrote:
sick! Getting my 1 this weekend! What size? I want to know if I have to swap springs. Let me no how it goes! Congrats!

Posted: May 4, 2015 at 21:44 Quote
makripper wrote:
glassmanvan wrote:
sick! Getting my 1 this weekend! What size? I want to know if I have to swap springs. Let me no how it goes! Congrats!
I ride a large. The stock spring is 350 but I ordered a 450 as it feels a little under sprung.

Posted: May 5, 2015 at 6:04 Quote
glassmanvan wrote:
makripper wrote:
glassmanvan wrote:
I ride a large. The stock spring is 350 but I ordered a 450 as it feels a little under sprung.
that's weak! I bet the boxxer has a soft spring too :p

O+
Posted: May 5, 2015 at 10:19 Quote
My large came with firm and 400, so wait and see. Too stiff for a tall skinny person like me.

Posted: May 5, 2015 at 10:22 Quote
kevin267 wrote:
My large came with firm and 400, so wait and see. Too stiff for a tall skinny person like me.
mines a medium lol

Posted: May 6, 2015 at 22:52 Quote
makripper wrote:
glassmanvan wrote:
makripper wrote:
Strange thing is the Boxxer feels pretty good. Going to open it up tomorrow to take a look.

Posted: May 7, 2015 at 6:16 Quote
glassmanvan wrote:
makripper wrote:
glassmanvan wrote:
Strange thing is the Boxxer feels pretty good. Going to open it up tomorrow to take a look.
on the 2014 and before it used to say what type of spring it has. but that's sweet! the charger picks up alot of slack.

Posted: May 8, 2015 at 6:00 Quote
makripper wrote:
glassmanvan wrote:
makripper wrote:
on the 2014 and before it used to say what type of spring it has. but that's sweet! the charger picks up alot of slack.
Hahaha your right. Says Firm in blue so that's good. Will see this weekend.

Posted: May 8, 2015 at 6:33 Quote
glassmanvan wrote:
makripper wrote:
glassmanvan wrote:
Hahaha your right. Says Firm in blue so that's good. Will see this weekend.
hell yea dude! jealous of your glory 0, but i hope my 1 will ride ok haha

Posted: May 9, 2015 at 20:18 Quote
just got mine today. firm spring in the fork w the charger damper and 350 spring on the vivid. i'll ride it and see how it goes. I have a 450lb spring from my demo's vivid to see how that feels.

Posted: May 11, 2015 at 17:39 Quote
glassmanvan wrote:
makripper wrote:
glassmanvan wrote:
is the 400 ok? I'd buy your 400 spring if it's too light for u

Posted: May 20, 2015 at 19:16 Quote
I saw the new bikes in a store and immediately regretted buying one last year. The struggle is real.

Posted: May 20, 2015 at 19:43 Quote
kevin19 wrote:
I saw the new bikes in a store and immediately regretted buying one last year. The struggle is real.
no doubt! I can't stop staring at mine! They are perfection

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.041482
Mobile Version of Website