Manufacturers who make green parts

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Manufacturers who make green parts
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Jul 24, 2014 at 9:03 Quote
I'm finally getting the chance to build the bike of my dreams which will feature some amount of (lime-ish) green highlights. I don't know of many manufacturers who make/ano their parts in green, so can you guys help me out with a list? Stems, bars, rotors, hubs, rims, bb, pedals, anything really, as I'm still in the planning phase.

The only one that comes to mind is CK, but their current parts all look too *dark* green, almost like a bit of blue got in the mix. I'm looking for closer to lime green. Hope team green parts would probably be pretty spot on, but unfortunately I'm not sponsored by Hope. Cry (I'll see what I can do about that)

If you're curious, the frame in question is going to be the santa cruz bronson, black/magenta/green color. Cheers, thanks all.

Posted: Jul 25, 2014 at 2:47 Quote
Have a look at the Superstar website, they do a load of colours and parts.

Posted: Jul 25, 2014 at 2:55 Quote
Race face has some atlas parts in monster green. Jagwire produces green cable cases and hydra hoses in green.

O+
Posted: Jul 25, 2014 at 13:45 Quote
Thanks a lot guys, I forgot about cables! Superstar looks pretty swell too, lots of selection!

Posted: Jul 25, 2014 at 19:27 Quote
http://www.sixpack-shop.ca/oscommerce/index.php

check out sixpack racing , they are on vancouver island and sell tons of colored parts. German made product but shipped from canada.

Posted: Jul 25, 2014 at 20:04 Quote
My slash has beautiful green Easton Havoc bars, i also used green jagwire cables.

Posted: Jul 25, 2014 at 23:08 Quote
dclinton wrote:
I'm finally getting the chance to build the bike of my dreams which will feature some amount of (lime-ish) green highlights. I don't know of many manufacturers who make/ano their parts in green, so can you guys help me out with a list? Stems, bars, rotors, hubs, rims, bb, pedals, anything really, as I'm still in the planning phase.

The only one that comes to mind is CK, but their current parts all look too *dark* green, almost like a bit of blue got in the mix. I'm looking for closer to lime green. Hope team green parts would probably be pretty spot on, but unfortunately I'm not sponsored by Hope. Cry (I'll see what I can do about that)

If you're curious, the frame in question is going to be the santa cruz bronson, black/magenta/green color. Cheers, thanks all.

Dartmoor might do that

Posted: Jul 25, 2014 at 23:30 Quote
Also Purely Custom they make ton of small stuff in many colors and also personalized.

O+
Posted: Jul 26, 2014 at 20:23 Quote
Oh man you guys are awesome, this looks like really good stuff! Bonus that Sixpack ships from Canada too

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013501
Mobile Version of Website