rock shox sektor tk silver 100mm

PB Forum :: 29ers
rock shox sektor tk silver 100mm
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 27, 2014 at 11:51 Quote
Hi All

I've got a bit of a dilemma my forks on my 29er died so rather than a repair i bought a new set.After hunting around i came across on eBay a new set of rock shox sektor tk silver 100mm of travell for £190 from a retail seller .On a whim i bought them when they turned up they were as described brand new in oem packaging with manual and remote ,after fitting them & riding them i feel there to soft and was trying to find a firmer spring kit for them but i cant find any info on the sektor being available in 100 mm of travel which i find odd Evan on the rs website which is leading me to believe they possibly could be fake or re branded as sektor from a lower model although like a say they look 100 % right to me can any body shed any light on if they are actually genuine sektor's pictures on the link below

https://www.pinkbike.com/u/mikesturgeon/album/rock-shox-sektor-29-tk-100mm/

cheers mike

Posted: Aug 18, 2014 at 7:29 Quote
Sorry for being late why not show them to your LBS , not sure but might be fake i have to see them, so let people check in your LBS , but your LBS has to be a store that sells rockshox so they can understand the fork

Hope I helped , if i helped please follow me

Posted: Mar 27, 2015 at 9:55 Quote
Hi Mike,

Did you found any info about the fork? I'm also ready to buy a sektor tk silver 100mm 29 tapered..... but I'm not sure.....

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008476
Mobile Version of Website