Help conquering a jump

PB Forum :: Downhill
Help conquering a jump
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 13, 2014 at 18:28 Quote
I used to do jump all the time until i wrecked now I'm psyched out to do it. How do i get over the fear?

Posted: Sep 13, 2014 at 19:11 Quote
Start small and build back up your confidence, also if your going to hit a jump just make a quick decision from first gut instict either yes or no, don't stand looking at it for 10 minutes chewing it over in your head! Everyone has bad days a good days just try not to dwell on the negatives for too long and enjoy the ride Wink

Posted: Sep 13, 2014 at 19:47 Quote
Follow someone into it that has done it a bunch. First time peel off the jump to get a gauge for speed next time follow them again and send it.

Be relaxed, just say "f*ck that shit" and send it

Posted: Sep 14, 2014 at 2:47 Quote
Just hit it with an image in your mind of clearing it how you used to , happy days

Posted: Sep 17, 2014 at 16:02 Quote
thanks for all the responses sorry i couldn't reply sooner. I went tonight and followed another friend into it and just did it and it felt awesome!!! I'm so happy that i can finally do the jump again.

Posted: Sep 17, 2014 at 17:27 Quote
Piss on it to assert your dominance.

Posted: Sep 18, 2014 at 19:57 Quote
Nice. Don't think about it, just go. The more you stand there and think about it, the higher the chances are of you scaring yourself into not doing it.

Posted: Sep 25, 2014 at 18:06 Quote
dont think about it before, choose of your gonna hit it big or not right before the jump. thats what i do.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010891
Mobile Version of Website