• Next Page
Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 8:52 Quote
lol. Thats so awesome.

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 11:18 Quote
I know lol Love the credits

f*cked fork
Bent bb
blah blah blah

Mangler, yeah It actually downloaded pretty quick for me a couple nights ago. Maybe their server is just a bit dodgy right now.

Killer movie, tra said it wasn't the greatest because he hasn't been riding that much lately. But I dont know... alot of the shit was some of the biggest moves I've seen him do in the last couple movies. Crystal clear too, its awesome.

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 16:31 Quote
bigquotesWow. You certainly missed the point of this thread (and from what I've read, all of the others you've "contributed" to).
Mangler, you are a god! lol lol

The only reason he post it is because he's a stalker. He doesn't know where I live, so now he has to stalk me on forums. Notice he only ever posts after I do.

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 17:15 Quote
jason222 wrote:
bigquotesWow. You certainly missed the point of this thread (and from what I've read, all of the others you've "contributed" to).
Mangler, you are a god! lol lol

The only reason he post it is because he's a stalker. He doesn't know where I live, so now he has to stalk me on forums. Notice he only ever posts after I do.

Eek Eek Eek

That is both hysterical and alarming. Sadly, I'm not surprised. Maybe he has a crush on you and just doesn't know how to tell you. He may also fear that his love will not be reciprocated. Either way, WATCH OUT!Emo tup

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 15:36 Quote
p3rcr wrote:
jason222 wrote:
It's some weird european brand bike. Doesn't matter though. They're all pretty much the same. TRA rocks.
Hi)
What are you saying about European bikes ? Good / bad? I'd like the know the last time you where out in Europe before making judgement maybe you'd better know a bit more about European bikes. I know some bikes are not the best build quality but some people don't need to Manual or Gap Rocks or Back wheel hop their bikes to go to the grocery store.
Other bikes are very well built and you could Drop off a bus if you wanted to Smile
As long as your happy with your ride Cool All the more power to you. This forum is to help each other not trash and nit pick every little fault.

Tra Does rock and so do every other rider out there you can name. EVeryone has to start somewhere . It's a matter of practice ,Practice practice.
Happy Riding to everyoneSmile

Jason222 clearly stated "They're all pretty much the same." He did not say european bikes suck. I think what he means is that most bikes such as that one have very simular geometry making them "all pretty much the same."

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 21:30 Quote
Oh man i am crying on how bad that fork is topping out. Its horrible.

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 9:45 Quote
[Quote="chronic-poker"]
And no, we dont have anything against europeQuote]

except for france

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015818
Mobile Version of Website