2014 Enduro evo 26, good for xc too?

PB Forum :: Specialized
2014 Enduro evo 26, good for xc too?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 28, 2014 at 19:26 Quote
I have the chance for a good deal on a 2014 enduro evo, how does the coil shock and fork perform for AM stuff, what about uphills and xc sections?

Any advice welcome

P.S. I dont do much dh, mostly need a good pedaling almountain bike

Posted: Oct 4, 2014 at 22:18 Quote
Crazy-mtb-boy wrote:
I have the chance for a good deal on a 2014 enduro evo, how does the coil shock and fork perform for AM stuff, what about uphills and xc sections?

Any advice welcome

P.S. I dont do much dh, mostly need a good pedaling almountain bike

The Enduro Evo also catched my eye when I saw it for the first time....it is a good looking bike and specially the expert evo with the enduro evo you get a good shock and a 180mm of front travel and not to forgett the 1x11 drivetrain it has, but like you said, you want to keep on riding to the top and this bike can handle it but the thing is that it is not going to be a bike that you will be wanting to be pedalling uphill all the time....consider the weight and the position it will give you on the uphill is a bike intended for a DH use but thinking about the riders that want to get to the top on their bike.
This will definitevlly not be a good choice for an XC ride this will be more of a I a choice for a DH rider who wants to get to the top on their bike.
Cheers and enjoy the ride bro Big Grin

Posted: Nov 13, 2014 at 22:17 Quote
I just picked up a 14 enduro expert evo.
Love it! I was gonna buy the elite but figured it wouldn't last in the park. This evo is awesome. Pedals and climbs great. It is a bit heavier but will be that much more fun on the DH. I really like the 1x11 drivetrain. You can pedal it uphill and hit big features. Couldn't be happier

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008553
Mobile Version of Website