Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel, Spur & Suppressor, Giddy Up & SBG Post your bike and discuss here!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel, Spur & Suppressor, Giddy Up & SBG Post your bike and discuss here!
Posted: Nov 24, 2015 at 13:43 Quote
Damn monarch plus keeps loosing it's pressure. Found myself accidentally running 50% sag down at the local jumps last night.

Posted: Nov 25, 2015 at 0:49 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
I ain't over here breaking bikes am I tubby??

No but you need 4.8" tyres to support you!

O+
Posted: Nov 25, 2015 at 1:11 Quote
panaphonic wrote:
Damn monarch plus keeps loosing it's pressure. Found myself accidentally running 50% sag down at the local jumps last night.

That's one of the reasons why I switched to a CCDBA! Best decision ever... Smile

Posted: Nov 25, 2015 at 2:26 Quote
...funny enough - my monarch plus holds the air without any issues, but my ccdba lost air after 10 rides. support in austria/germany is really poor. it took them 6 weeks to replace one seal and returned my shock all covered in oil which was the stickiest i´ve ever seen. took me ages to get it all off with iso-alcohol.

XroelX wrote:
panaphonic wrote:

That's one of the reasons why I switched to a CCDBA! Best decision ever... Smile

Posted: Nov 25, 2015 at 3:39 Quote
ryanmccrary1 wrote:
Word on the street in North Carolina is; the first round of cyan carbon Patrol frames are landing in the U S of A any day now. They should be hitting Washington, boxed up, and on their home trails by early December. Shipping will probably take a little longer because of the holiday rush. I'm not saying that there's not another possibility of more delays, but I'm hopeful. I have a pile of parts ready ready to dress mine up.

-DVO front end
-Loaded cockpit and pedals
-cane creek 110 headset
-Hope E4 stoppers
-NOX/i-9 wheelset w/nobby nic - hans dampf rubber
-LEV dropper w/ 9point8 lever
-Ergon grips and saddle
-Sram X01/xx1 drivetrain

The hills of North and South Carolina don't stand a chance!

yeah i have an entire build worth of parts under my bed as well. unfortunately i hear the mediums are coming first and the larges wont be available til a month or two later... anyone else have any info on sizes?

Posted: Nov 25, 2015 at 6:45 Quote
Charge262 wrote:
whattheheel wrote:

They're a 3.8 ya bastard!

Posted: Nov 25, 2015 at 6:59 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Charge262 wrote:
whattheheel wrote:

They're a 3.8 ya bastard!

Hey I don't need to know the exact length of your dingy!

Posted: Nov 25, 2015 at 7:14 Quote
Still bigger than yours!

Posted: Nov 25, 2015 at 7:49 Quote
In other news...

Bikeactive have had the first drop of Carbon patrols.

There is ONE spare medium black frame.

Get at it quick lads!

Posted: Nov 25, 2015 at 7:50 Quote
Charge262 wrote:
In other news...

Bikeactive have had the first drop of Carbon patrols.

There is ONE spare medium black frame.

Get at it quick lads!

any good? I went the other day to look at the evil but wasn't fussed on the finish

Posted: Nov 25, 2015 at 7:51 Quote
No idea, haven't seen them in person yet.

Also- Have a new traingle on the way from the US. Windwave doing their thing again!

Posted: Nov 25, 2015 at 7:58 Quote
Charge262 wrote:
No idea, haven't seen them in person yet.

Also- Have a new traingle on the way from the US. Windwave doing their thing again!

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/maTHV103Fp67yWJ84DgbGZw.jpg

Posted: Nov 25, 2015 at 13:27 Quote
Been reading the thread for a while, I ordered a Patrol C back in August, nice little surprise today as I wasn't expecting it until January

photo

Posted: Nov 25, 2015 at 13:36 Quote
boxxer7 wrote:
Been reading the thread for a while, I ordered a Patrol C back in August, nice little surprise today as I wasn't expecting it until January

photo
Very nice

Posted: Nov 25, 2015 at 13:46 Quote
boxxer7 wrote:

photo

Christmas came early! Big Grin I love that colour, I wish my alloy one came in that colour! nevermind, i still love the orange Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.017604
Mobile Version of Website