Need 2006 Specialized Shock Shuttle

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Need 2006 Specialized Shock Shuttle
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 15, 2014 at 20:37 Quote
I need a High Shock Shuttle for a 2006 Specialized Enduro. It should be stamped "high" on the shuttle towards the top.

The previous owner of my bike had a longer 8.75x2.75 DHX 3.0 Coil on the bike and I am now running a stock Fox DHX Air 4.0 (8.5x2.25) and need a High Shock Shuttle to get the bike back to the correct geometry.

Thanks for the help.

Posted: Oct 17, 2014 at 23:02 Quote
Another question about a 2006 Specialized Enduro.

Did these bikes come with both shock shuttles (High and Low) when you bought the bike new?

I was told that they came with both the high and the low shuttle so you could swap them to get different Bottom Bracket heights.

Posted: Oct 18, 2014 at 0:05 Quote
NBD925 wrote:
Another question about a 2006 Specialized Enduro.

Did these bikes come with both shock shuttles (High and Low) when you bought the bike new?

I was told that they came with both the high and the low shuttle so you could swap them to get different Bottom Bracket heights.

I may be wrong, but I thought that the shuttle was reversible and that was how the geo was altered.

Posted: Oct 19, 2014 at 8:21 Quote
aaah: This shuttle is not I guess. I talked with Specialized and they explained that there are indeed two different shock shuttles and that you could swap them to change the bottom bracket height and the overall geometry slightly.

I have the low shuttle and need the high version.

The other question that I wanted answered was what shuttle came originally with these bikes? I have been told that both shock shuttles (low and high), came with the bike when you got it new. Are there any original 2005-2007 Specialized Enduro owners that remember if there bikes came with both shuttles?

Posted: May 21, 2018 at 17:31 Quote
Bump for this thread.

Yes, the bike came with both the low and high Brackets.

I also never received the high bb bracket and now would like to have it.

Did anyone ever find a source or have a lead on one?

Posted: May 22, 2018 at 11:53 Quote
Just to be clear, I would be willing to buy one of these from someone if they have one.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010796
Mobile Version of Website