Post your Shiver, Dorado or Inverted Fork DH Bike

PB Forum :: Downhill
Post your Shiver, Dorado or Inverted Fork DH Bike
Posted: Mar 26, 2015 at 13:32 Quote
Shiny-side-up wrote:
Oooh thats cool. Zocchi shock too?

yeah ive got my dvo jade coming in in a month, the shock is just one i own that happened to fit :L

Posted: Mar 26, 2015 at 13:52 Quote
Bromaphobe wrote:
Shiny-side-up wrote:

yeah ive got my dvo jade coming in in a month, the shock is just one i own that happened to fit :L

How does the bike ride with the 'forward geometry' thing. Much different to your previous bikes?

Posted: Mar 26, 2015 at 13:59 Quote
Shiny-side-up wrote:
Bromaphobe wrote:
Shiny-side-up wrote:

How does the bike ride with the 'forward geometry' thing. Much different to your previous bikes?

well my last dh bike was a stinky so its 20x better than that, but my trail bike was a cube fritzz 26er which i rode dh quite abit, and although at first the summum felt really long I soon got used to it and love it, and the forward geometry (i think) helped my riding position!

Posted: Mar 27, 2015 at 1:43 Quote
Bromaphobe wrote:
photo
That looks realy cool!!

Posted: Mar 27, 2015 at 1:46 Quote
traveleon wrote:
Decembersveryown wrote:
Awh man, I'm so awkward. I should've got them done before the service.

Maybe time to practice or wait for fall then do it up, not recommend but if your real careful you can get the wipers off to do a really good job, but u bugger them up you'll have to get a new set, but doing wipers is a breeze to replace so I'd just pop em of re-paint the rebuild, it's the safest way unless your a masking tape master lol I'm pretty good but not that good lol
Ride them out now, wait for the next service, Its better to do it with the seals out, and the fork apart. wait till next yeah. or carefully take out the seals, but that means you have to it, or get anouther shop to do it. Do it your self man, they are easy, realy easy compared to other forks.

Posted: Mar 27, 2015 at 2:01 Quote
I think I'm just gonna paint the frame to go with the forks..

Posted: Mar 27, 2015 at 5:27 Quote
Decembersveryown wrote:

Do your components and nuts and bolts green on a black frame it would look sick, I would but all my gear is red/black/white so I stuck with that and added nice shiny gold in.

I'm also a designer so coming up with stuff is easy for me but sit back and look at it put together and you'll come up with an idea, but best if things are good, look good do the other parts not the ones that are already good lol.

Posted: Mar 27, 2015 at 5:53 Quote
traveleon wrote:
Decembersveryown wrote:

Do your components and nuts and bolts green on a black frame it would look sick, I would but all my gear is red/black/white so I stuck with that and added nice shiny gold in.

I'm also a designer so coming up with stuff is easy for me but sit back and look at it put together and you'll come up with an idea, but best if things are good, look good do the other parts not the ones that are already good lol.
I would still go with a dark purple! hehe, would look awsome, and a matt black frame... some purple hope rotors... Wink

Posted: Mar 27, 2015 at 6:15 Quote
DerkGort wrote:
traveleon wrote:
Decembersveryown wrote:

I would still go with a dark purple! hehe, would look awsome, and a matt black frame... some purple hope rotors... Wink

yeah that look good to anything with green and black looks good in my eyes seen some red and green before too and it even look sick, even though I thought it would clash, nope looked awesome, but blue and green or Derks suggestion of purple and green would look so sick if done right on a black frame.

Some sick stuff you can do with that heat form vinyl if you take some time to do it as clean as possible, I'll post some of the stuff I found and got on order to give you guys some idea's, think you'll all like what I came up with and very easy to do if you are patient and take your time.

Posted: Mar 28, 2015 at 7:29 Quote
Decal Design & Video Editing PC all setup this is an old Photo will update with new ones once I get it all setup, now it's the painful time fixing up the hard drives and getting everything organized.

Decal Design amp Video Editing PC all setup this is an old Photo will update with new ones once I get it all setup.
Decal Design amp Video Editing PC all setup this is an old Photo will update with new ones once I get it all setup.

Posted: Mar 28, 2015 at 12:04 Quote
All the white vinyl decals were done by hand.

Posted: Mar 28, 2015 at 12:20 Quote
You may have spelled Nvidia wrong..? Apart from that rig looks good Beer

Posted: Mar 28, 2015 at 12:42 Quote
Shiny-side-up wrote:
You may have spelled Nvidia wrong..? Apart from that rig looks good Beer
Yeah realized after I was done laying it had an extra letter and was like f%#* and said screw it since it was my first try back in early 2013 but mostly impressed with how the images turned out, other side turned out perfect.

Posted: Mar 29, 2015 at 17:39 Quote
Well come across another great supplier for rare to find Marzocchi parts hunting for some inner pins, was surprised to find them and that they have some really good pricing.

http://www.hibike.com/shop/catalog/Startseite.html

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012585
Mobile Version of Website