The official COMMENCAL thread

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
The official COMMENCAL thread
Posted: Apr 20, 2014 at 9:21 Quote
photo
photo
Few pictures of me on my supreme v2

Posted: Apr 20, 2014 at 15:26 Quote
My Supreme FRV3 Fox Summer. Danbury, U.K.
Bike amp Gear Walk up.

Posted: Apr 20, 2014 at 15:28 Quote
That looks familiar Smile . I go to Danbury a lot, may go tommorow, I've got a yellow FR. Saw a grey FR a few weeks ago, wonder if that was you ?

Posted: Apr 20, 2014 at 15:32 Quote
andydd wrote:
That looks familiar Smile . I go to Danbury a lot, may go tommorow, I've got a yellow FR. Saw a grey FR a few weeks ago, wonder if that was you ?
Yeah I saw you recognised you from this thread from your deemax's, Wrecked my front wheel after this photo was taken yesterday so waiting on a replacement! Hell

Posted: Apr 20, 2014 at 15:33 Quote
Aha ! Went to Aston Hill yesterday and two guys had new AM models, popping up everywhere Smile

Posted: Apr 20, 2014 at 15:39 Quote
Haven't been there in a while, going too bike park Wales in a month need to sort a new wheel, frame bearings, shock guard and maybe a headset, thinking of the DHV3 Next have you seen the ala carte

Posted: Apr 20, 2014 at 16:16 Quote
Surface to air was bigger than videos make it look, some very big jumps/drops !

Went to Bike park wales about a month back with group, great fun, runs in great condition.

Posted: Apr 20, 2014 at 16:21 Quote
Just looked at Commie ala carte, nice but think I'd prefer building my own bike up, plus it's cheaper, got my frame direct from Andora, a grand off. Commie often sell slightly older models cheap...I like that. I had DH v2 direct from them before too but decided to take step back slightly hence bought the FR.

Posted: Apr 21, 2014 at 0:46 Quote
Holy shit, how much over the top are those prices.....

Posted: Apr 21, 2014 at 12:12 Quote
sq225917 wrote:
Holy shit, how much over the top are those prices.....

Bit pricey. Although Ive never met anyone who paid full price for a Commie, doesnt everyone take advantage of their special offers ? (Grey/White 2012 FR frame is only E799 for example). My bike is similar to the top spec'd DH but I've spent about £2000, although some stuff like Fox Forks and Deemax wheels were 2nd hand.

You gotta pay E300 extra for black ala carte ..jeez Smile

Posted: Apr 21, 2014 at 12:18 Quote
Here's me on Saturday hitting the center section at Danbury on my FRV3
Views: 3,434    Faves: 10    Comments: 10

Posted: Apr 21, 2014 at 13:44 Quote
Flats all the way

Posted: Apr 21, 2014 at 13:56 Quote
LOAMISH wrote:

Ouch ! Just come back from there, when I arrived there was an ambulance, not a good sign ! Guy had broken his collar bone, actually stopped by the big jump, first time I've 'walked' the course and looked at the jump as opposed to just riding it, never noticed there is second jump if you turn hard left when dropping into bomb hole, it's a smallish lip but throws you in the air quite high Smile

Posted: Apr 21, 2014 at 14:01 Quote
andydd wrote:
LOAMISH wrote:

Ouch ! Just come back from there, when I arrived there was an ambulance, not a good sign ! Guy had broken his collar bone, actually stopped by the big jump, first time I've 'walked' the course and looked at the jump as opposed to just riding it, never noticed there is second jump if you turn hard left when dropping into bomb hole, it's a smallish lip but throws you in the air quite high Smile
Rather a collor bone than a neck though ey! Yeah I know what you mean, this one is quite a high one too when I hit it properly think just maybe a bit too much speed this time, wanted to perfect the section so i could record a flawless full run, instead ended up doing this and having to sit the rest of the day out!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.017356
Mobile Version of Website