The official COMMENCAL thread

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
The official COMMENCAL thread
Posted: Jan 22, 2015 at 12:38 Quote
.[/Quote]your link is not working, iam not sure what do use, could please repost another link?[/Quote]

Hi there is no link, I forgot to name the bike so I just added it at the end , if thats what you mean

Posted: Jan 22, 2015 at 13:47 Quote
hardy1986 wrote:

I broke the outer recess part that makes it stay on tight but that was my fault f*cking about with it, the Allen key part is fine though, you can buy new ones but a bit of a rip off, I wouldng mind finding another brand that fits, I think some like superstar the thread at the end is wrong, it's too large a thread it needs to be finer.[/Quote]

Yeah they're like 40 euro which is a rip off to say they're monkey metal. I was going to try superstar but if you say the threads don't match ill look elsewhere. did you end up buying from commencal ?[/Quote]

I'm still using my original, it work fine, just a bit tatty, I wouldn't mind a qr type that easier to remove. Actually just tried my superstar 135 x 10mm one and that's right thread but wrong dia obviously.

Posted: Jan 22, 2015 at 14:37 Quote
none231 wrote:
juvenilejuice wrote:
What could I do to stop the cables chattering in the frame?

cheers
Im using something like this pipe insulation http://m.screwfix.com/pr-gallery.htm?id=38391#imggal1
Bit pain it the a$$ to push it inside the frame but once in no annoying noises
All cables runs inside pipe insulation

your link does not work. could you please give me the description or article number?

Posted: Jan 22, 2015 at 14:55 Quote
juvenilejuice wrote:
none231 wrote:
juvenilejuice wrote:
What could I do to stop the cables chattering in the frame?

cheers
Im using something like this pipe insulation http://m.screwfix.com/pr-gallery.htm?id=38391#imggal1
Bit pain it the a$$ to push it inside the frame but once in no annoying noises
All cables runs inside pipe insulation

your link does not work. could you please give me the description or article number?

just go to google search and look for "pipe insulation" or go to www.screwfix.com ant type 72357 in search
you will need to find a right size to fit inside frame

Posted: Jan 25, 2015 at 10:13 Quote
Top tip guys, dont round off your rear axle bolt like I did, Costing me £95 to drill out and replace !!

supreme fr 13

Posted: Jan 26, 2015 at 5:45 Quote
hardy1986 wrote:
Top tip guys, dont round off your rear axle bolt like I did, Costing me £95 to drill out and replace !!

supreme fr 13

Ouch.. Weird thing happened on mine, I started undoing it but instead of the whole axle coming out, just the hex head did..it unscrewed from the main axle..luckily put some super glue on it, screwed it back and then the whole thing came out.

O+
Posted: Jan 28, 2015 at 15:10 Quote
Mi cycle

My Meta AM with new pikes and wheelset. Next step is get a kit to make the forks 160 rather than 150 and do something with the rear shock. Either get a new one of which I can't decide on or get mine serviced and tuned.

Posted: Jan 28, 2015 at 15:11 Quote
DuncyH wrote:
Mi cycle

My Meta AM with new pikes and wheelset. Next step is get a kit to make the forks 160 rather than 150 and do something with the rear shock. Either get a new one of which I can't decide on or get mine serviced and tuned.

That looks sweeeet! Salute

O+
Posted: Jan 28, 2015 at 17:49 Quote
alinorco2010 wrote:
DuncyH wrote:
Mi cycle

That looks sweeeet! Salute

Looks rad! Almost thought it was mine haha

Posted: Jan 29, 2015 at 7:39 Quote
Need a sick pic of the Meta V4

Posted: Jan 31, 2015 at 11:34 Quote
perkyp wrote:
Here's a V4 Big Grin

2015 Commencal Meta V4

Very pleasant!

How does it ride?

Posted: Jan 31, 2015 at 12:31 Quote
Only got it on Thursday mate, just need to finish off taping the frame up then I will let you know how it rides!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.042869
Mobile Version of Website