Identiti P45 Trouble!

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Identiti P45 Trouble!
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 10, 2014 at 2:01 Quote
Right everyone i'm quite new to Pinkbike but i thought i'd just get a query out there!

Just bought my Identiti P45, it's a bit of a budget bike I know but it seems absolutely bullet proof and it makes a nice change from riding my Bmx!

The PROBLEM i'm having is i'm stuck with this bmx wheel spacing and at the moment i'm running a stock halo free wheel which in my opinion isnt fantastic! I was wondering if I could run a hope pro 2 or are they all 135mm? Just want to know what everyone else has done with their bike with the 110mm back axle! i could alway just chuck a profile on it but like I said it's on a budget and my bmx is already running the set!

MANY THANKS!

Sean

:-)

Posted: Nov 10, 2014 at 10:24 Quote
Hopes are all 135mm, I would have thought finding a cheap bmx would have been easier than getting a hope anyway ? Plus most bmx hubs use equal spokes both side so are easier to build well and get cheap spokes.?

Is the resulting gear ratio change causing a problem?

Posted: Nov 10, 2014 at 15:26 Quote
A I thought so dude got my eye on a nice Profile Elite back hub at the minute! Many thanks!!! The gearing isn't an issue at the minute just want to ditch the free wheel!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009712
Mobile Version of Website