Wigan Trail builders?

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Wigan Trail builders?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 27, 2014 at 11:58 Quote
are there Any? im not just talking about making jumps, im wondering if there are Any peeps out there who regularly go out with a spade/rake/shears to cut new lines? or join Other trails together?

not expecting this to go anywhere if im honest, wiganers are usually busy on Farcebook or watching TV Rolleyes lol

Posted: Jan 18, 2015 at 13:55 Quote
I'm from Leyland and in the same boat, but I'm all for trying to get something started. There's a few lads I ride with who would be up for it just need a place. I'm thinking around rivington, gonna start chasing up who I need to speak to with regards to getting permission.

Posted: Jan 21, 2015 at 16:17 Quote
Hi mate im from st.helens down the road my self and the only place i know quite a few people who trail build is over billinge woods right at the side of the beacon ontop of the lump

Posted: Jan 22, 2015 at 14:08 Quote
hey fellas, we have a couple of places we dig local to me (Billinge) so Yea, im quite familiar with billinge woods Wink
add me up on here and i'll let you know if im planning a dig and you can tag along, you will have imput and find new places to ride, the more the merrier

Posted: Feb 7, 2015 at 18:50 Quote
riding billing tomorrow!

Posted: Feb 10, 2015 at 6:48 Quote
mark4200 wrote:
riding billing tomorrow!
Sweet man how did it go? havent been in ages, sold my frame looking at a new one Smile

Posted: Feb 17, 2015 at 10:18 Quote
pffft, only just been notified about these posts, bit late to come and meet up innit, Lol

Posted: May 24, 2015 at 5:07 Quote
Hello! I'm also from the wigan area! Wouldnt mind digging on some local trails! Give me an inbox if you can! Or add me on here! And give me a shout next time your out Smile

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011159
Mobile Version of Website